Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
boozek wrote:Playing Caster Druid lvl125. Cannot do any of 125 Ubers.
I guess I need to respec.
What would be the best Druid build for getting 125 charms ?

Treewarden.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Miothan wrote:1:Does "The Black Road" no longer give +1 Maximum Skill LEvel?
Mine only has +150 life/mana while the documentation states it should still give +1 max skill level?

It was moved to the Weather Control charm.
Phroster
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some druid passive skills have the description, "recast morph to apply bonus" .
Recasting causes the druid to go back to the normal human form.
How does this work?
Am I missing something?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
annoying cat wrote:this may have been asked before. since bosses are immune to crushing blow, is deadly strike the next best alternative?

and any detailed info on hammertime?

thanks.

Pretty much, as far as I can tell. CB is still good against mobs though, especially if your build has tons of missiles.

Hammertime is a WDM skill (75% weapon damage) that shoots a stream of hammers per cast. You have to be pretty close to the target before it activates.

Miothan wrote:1:Does "The Black Road" no longer give +1 Maximum Skill LEvel?
Mine only has +150 life/mana while the documentation states it should still give +1 max skill level?

2: Does all sets drop in k3ba? im seeing a lot of the same set items drop and none from sets that are listed as "rare sets" on the wiki.

1. Answered by BaraLover

2. All pieces should have a chance to drop in K3KBA. But some pieces are more common than others, likey b/c of their base item types.

Phroster wrote:Some druid passive skills have the description, "recast morph to apply bonus" .
Recasting causes the druid to go back to the normal human form.
How does this work?
Am I missing something?

Not really a Druid player, but it likely means that if you put points into the skill while morphed, you'll have to deactivate and reactivate the morph for the new bonuses to take effect while morphed. Baneblade works in a similar way.
Yeshua
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
1. Is using an AFK second account just to finish the quests with it allowed?

2. Does the difficulty increase if more players join my Game?

3. Can we do Uber Boss in multiplayer? I've been searching in Youtube but all I see are solo runs. Are they a one-time only bosses?

Thanks in advance!
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
1. No

2. Yes

3. Yes. Bosses can be killed once per game.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I am trying to collect the Archbishop Lazarus set, which is listed as Quality Level 110, while most other sets are Quality level 105, and i see SO many items from the 105 quality sets all the time, and have only ever gotten 1 item from a 110 quality set thus far, so my question now is:

Should i farm Duncraig instead of K3kba if i want to get Archbishop Lazarus set for my Summoner? i.e is there a higher chance to get quality level 110 items in Duncraig vs. k3kba?
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Probably been asked alot but does anybody know if Amazing Grace proc is effected by buff/debuff/cold duration?
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Where is the best place to farm UMOs? Is there an area/boss with increased drop rate?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
dongflexer wrote:Where is the best place to farm UMOs? Is there an area/boss with increased drop rate?

BPR has a 1/40 drop chance of UMOs. But in my experience it is better to farm high density areas like dunc and fauzt.