Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Are any of the Runewords involving the Elemental Runes any good?

Speaking of that, do any of the Secret Runewords from an old Median page still work?

This one is amazing for a Neutraldin

HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:Are any of the Runewords involving the Elemental Runes any good?

Speaking of that, do any of the Secret Runewords from an old Median page still work?

Actually, I know about that one, I looked at the Neutraldin guide alot. But I looked at the Elemental Rune runewords on the runewords page and thought they sucked for the effort you need to put into getting them AND I think you cannot reroll said runeword, can you?
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
HurtSmash404 wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Actually, I know about that one, I looked at the Neutraldin guide alot. But I looked at the Elemental Rune runewords on the runewords page and thought they sucked for the effort you need to put into getting them AND I think you cannot reroll said runeword, can you?

No only xis cannot be unsocketed.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

You can re-roll this one
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4

Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
is pretty good. If you consider physical as "element"
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tried to farm at the end of a5, for a rare scared crystal sword. I had farm a long time and get a lot of rare scared item, but no crystal sword.
Is there some special rule for elemental weapon?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I logged my old nonladder sorc on realm again and I went out to hit stuff. I noticed that I did literally zero damage and when I swapped weapon slots, my Taxis runeword disappeared (sword and all). I assume that this is a consequence of a patch but I just want it confirmed?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:I logged my old nonladder sorc on realm again and I went out to hit stuff. I noticed that I did literally zero damage and when I swapped weapon slots, my Taxis runeword disappeared (sword and all). I assume that this is a consequence of a patch but I just want it confirmed?

Yes, talxis is a new runeword.

xis runes cube with the rune now instead of being separate, so it's something like a TaXis rune now instead of Tal + Xis as two runes.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Is there anything else than the charm that gives edyrems summons ?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
LeQuebecois wrote:Is there anything else than the charm that gives edyrems summons ?

No, what do u need it for Legacy of blood?