SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Talic wrote:...

I didn't say that Sigma configuration file is useless, I was talking about 3D Sound options in particular, you can't find these options in there by default because there is no backward compatibility with them through preferences.json. Moreover adding them to this file won't change anything, there is no code to support it and that's the reason why the game is still using registry keys for that case.

As for the sound resources, you can take a look at Sounds.txt which is located inside MXL.mpq (or patch_d2.mpq for vanilla d2) at data\global\excel\ path, you can use any mpq editor to extract or view this file. I believe you are looking for ambient sounds, that is their file path should start with ambient\... (FileName field) and at first sight I can definitely see the difference between some audio properties for the same entries. That might explain why you have an issue while recognizing and comparing audio samples from vanilla d2 and Sigma.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
Hey, i cant find any information on which cycles drop in triune in the docs. Found some information on a fandom wiki but i dont know if they are up to date. Can anyone point me on where i can find that or give me a short summary?
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Dugma wrote:Hey, i cant find any information on which cycles drop in triune in the docs. Found some information on a fandom wiki but i dont know if they are up to date. Can anyone point me on where i can find that or give me a short summary?

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Charms#Cycles
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
akbugger wrote:
Dugma wrote:Hey, i cant find any information on which cycles drop in triune in the docs. Found some information on a fandom wiki but i dont know if they are up to date. Can anyone point me on where i can find that or give me a short summary?

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Charms#Cycles

Thanks
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
How is this upgraded?Image
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
huangyunshy wrote:How is this upgraded?Image

2x Triune with The Awakening most likely.
Albatross
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So my offline game tends to get really bad frame rates during times there are a lot of "particles" on screen or movement. However when i play online/ladder i don't seem to notice it very often. Any ideas or known issues?
Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Can Hephastos drop high runes, ie better than ON? on nightmare level
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Javalad wrote:Can Hephastos drop high runes, ie better than ON? on nightmare level

Got Krys from NM Forge.

Also
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
What does "life when struck" do exactly? How does it differentiate from damage reduced?