Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Solfege wrote:
timmermac wrote:Is beating Ba'al in Hell the end of the game, or is there a bigger boss? Trying to figure out where the ending will be for my upcoming tournament.

Edit: Also, I never got an answer to my question about the old forums. I posted there, and I want to be able to check those posts out.

Hell Baal would be CLoD's end game boss, but not Median's. That would probably be Samael or whatever is at the end of Lab 15 (Phobos?).

Deimoss.
timmermac
Cultist
22 | 0
Aha. Then could someone post the progression from the very beginning of the game to the end? I seem to remember a challenge for a very nice crystal at the very beginning of the game. Does this no longer exist? What replaced it? What do characters start with nowadays?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
timmermac wrote:Aha. Then could someone post the progression from the very beginning of the game to the end? I seem to remember a challenge for a very nice crystal at the very beginning of the game. Does this no longer exist? What replaced it? What do characters start with nowadays?

Aerial's TL;DR 2H Barb Guide has a very nice, very concise progression plan you can use as a basis.
JayVanZyl
Invader
9 | 2
Hey. Can someone tell me in normal difficulty. When fighting against baal. When entering the portal a message pops up something about a end game quest. 20 min to lockdown. I defeat baal nothing happens. I have no clue whats going on xD
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
JayVanZyl wrote:Hey. Can someone tell me in normal difficulty. When fighting against baal. When entering the portal a message pops up something about a end game quest. 20 min to lockdown. I defeat baal nothing happens. I have no clue whats going on xD

Some bosses have their area locked after a certain period of time. You wouldn't be able to enter Baals room after 20 minutes and you would have to make a new game to try killing him again.
timmermac
Cultist
22 | 0
I'm going to be playing using a wifi connection. Is there a minimum acceptable speed in order to play on TSW?
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a reason why this ladder is kind of dead? I don't recall ladders being this empty.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
laudon wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Does the energy of the current version not matter?
For example, how much damage can 1000 Energy bring?

The formula for energy to spell damage is shown here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/spellfocus
Just take the first part (before the + sign)

Thank you. I've got it.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does
Twin Terrors
Twin Terrors
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (100 - 174) to (164 - 260)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
While Dual Wielding This Weapon:
+100% Noctule Projectiles
Adds (10 to 60)-(70 to 140) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
Elemental Resists +(10 to 25)%
Socketed (3)
bonus to Noctule projectiles works only if I double this item and have it on both slots or only in off hand?
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
ixvid_ wrote:Does
Twin Terrors
Twin Terrors
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (100 - 174) to (164 - 260)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
While Dual Wielding This Weapon:
+100% Noctule Projectiles
Adds (10 to 60)-(70 to 140) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
Elemental Resists +(10 to 25)%
Socketed (3)
bonus to Noctule projectiles works only if I double this item and have it on both slots or only in off hand?

both slots I am pretty sure.