Monkey King
256 | 1
What are the steps for making the most badass runeword :O
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
non-Xis RW:
1. find a good base item
2. oils them until you have at least 50% ED (some and attack rating on weapons)
3. Double mo (weapons only), successful blessed oil of luck ( damage reduced by 2% on armors)
4. MO the hell out of your items, then make RW (don't go over level req 120/121 after made RW :P)
5. for weapons (WDM), MO ed% until you reach 350%, then make runeword and MO moar ED%(max 15 orbs), and don't go over level req 120/121
6. ???
7. profit!

Xis rw( meh)
1. find an ETHEREAL base item
2. just make the RW

p/s: godly jewels :flip:
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
i've done about 4 - 5 k3k runs and all I got is only one sacred unique orb..for sorceress. where should I farm sacred uniques again?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tran athulua or duncraig
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Tran athulua for those SUs until you are strong enough for duncraig and fauztinville. I seem to get the most SU drops with ~350-400% magic find. Up around 500-600 set items tend to drop a lot more than SUs. Useful if you need stat signets
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
TheUnderling wrote:I see the stat "Maximum Skill Level" on a few items and charm. The problem is that I only see the stat on runewords. On the docs I am aware of some rare phrases that are actually different on runewords than on uniques. I can't seem to figure out the phrase for "Maximum Skill Level" is on uniques, if there is any.

Yeah some phrases are different in the docs to make them shorter.

You can find it on, for example, the Legacy of Blood charm.

There isnt any on uniques except one realm only amulet, like someone said. If it was on uniques it would be called the same.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
user-name
Destroyer
6 | 0
I keep getting an unhandled exception error every time I approach the Tran Althula entrance on TSW.....about 10 times in a row now...any help would be appreciated
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
^ try reinstall your diablo 2
if you use D2SE then copy files from D2SE/CORES/1.13C to your main diablo 2 folder
Edited by kissofaries 7 years.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
Quirinus wrote:
TheUnderling wrote:I see the stat "Maximum Skill Level" on a few items and charm. The problem is that I only see the stat on runewords. On the docs I am aware of some rare phrases that are actually different on runewords than on uniques. I can't seem to figure out the phrase for "Maximum Skill Level" is on uniques, if there is any.

Yeah some phrases are different in the docs to make them shorter.

You can find it on, for example, the Legacy of Blood charm.

There isnt any on uniques except one realm only amulet, like someone said. If it was on uniques it would be called the same.

Where is this realm only amulet on the docs? Unless, if I remember correctly, someone said there were secret uniques?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
realm only items are not in the docs