Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Spell damage can also apply to melee hit iirc.
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The initial direct hit, yes. Such as Dragonfire Oil on a Scythe.
Orthrus
Prowler
19 | 0
Is massacre better at triggering "On Attack" skills?
noelak
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Is there a place I can find guides/information other then in documentation on uberquests?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Stealthmaster wrote:The chance to get *some* DR per item is higher than 2%, but the value of the DR can only be 1 or 2. The chance to get any of the possible bonuses is 15%. However, I don't know if something that can roll a blessed lucky bonus can always possibly get a DR bonus (whether the 15% check is for any bonus and all bonuses are selected randomly on success, or each individual bonus is handled separately). If the GUID check works on different sections of the 32-bits, it may be possible for an item to always roll %def/dam and never DR/%att, no matter how many times you roll it, or DR/%att and never def/dam. I'd have to screw around with some scumming and forbidden ancient sorcery to get enough to data to know for sure and I'm too lazy at the moment. I do know from experience that getting both %def/dam and DR/%att isn't very hard to do, but I've always just spam rolled the items with Oil of Renewal instead of scumming... eats a lot of Blessed Luckies though, Griswold hates Gesus

yeah i agree wit you that griswold really hates RNGesus. tried it again last night to see if I get lucky..still nothing. i'm not sure about if using blessed oil of luck on shoes in general work for me :( . lemme try that on other armor parts.

Stealthmaster wrote:Right. It only boosts direct physical/magic spell damage from certain skills and procs (Balefire, Vessels, Hail of Stones, Singularity etc).

does that apply to shunpo also and i'm looking for a physical damage buffing skills/items or anything to buff shunpo damage. haven't got to farm dunc yet so i'm still using +3 shunpo, 9%ctc lv19 ATMG on kill.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Shunpo is not a spell, it's an attack (it uses your weapon to calculate how much damage you do). So it won't scale with %phys/magic spell damage.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
archon256 wrote:Shunpo is not a spell, it's an attack (it uses your weapon to calculate how much damage you do). So it won't scale with %phys/magic spell damage.

thanks. 1 more thing, which is better for MO'ng my weapon.. Enhanced damage or enhanced weapon damage? after reading posts about it and checking documentation. i'm still confused. I tried MO'ing with ewdm, the change doesn't display on the stats of the weapon.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ED is applied "locally" to your weapon and isn't added to anything else, that's why its effect can be shown directly on your weapon.

EWD is applied after that, after adding it with all other sources of EWD (for example the bonus damage your Naginata gets from stacking Dex is EWD, as is bonus damage from skills like Bloodlust).

Damage shown on weapon = base damage * (1 + ED / 100)
Final damage = base damage * (1 + ED / 100) * (1 + (sum of EWD) / 100)

Note that ED is capped at 350%, so if you already have that much then you start using EWD MOs

Edit: 350%, not 450%
Edited by archon256 7 years.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
^ typo pls...

ED% on runeword is a different story, you can even get 700% ED
Edited by kissofaries 7 years.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge