Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I read the patch patch notes about Torajan Cemetery and it was just about removing the runes. Where are the Amazons and Lilith and her charm?
SergioGansalezz
Invader
8 | 0
blatkill wrote:
SergioGansalezz wrote:Will the median XL be adapted for Diablo 2 Resurrected? I played median 5 years ago and stopped playing because my eyes get tired quickly. Graphics are outdated (-:

Probably not.
For me, graphics are fine enough.

Sad.

Is there any way to expand the screen resolution? so that it is not square.

UPD: I found a solution in settings :)
Edited by SergioGansalezz 2 years.
Urezzz
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Did the devs change the drop rates in duncraig? I remember before I used to be able to get 1 or 2 (sometimes 3) SUs per run. Now I've had several several runs in a row with nothing. I'm around 200 mf
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Urezzz wrote:Did the devs change the drop rates in duncraig? I remember before I used to be able to get 1 or 2 (sometimes 3) SUs per run. Now I've had several several runs in a row with nothing. I'm around 200 mf

Nothing in the patch note so I guess answer is no.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Servants of Valor wouldnt benefit from pierce on Sanguine Covenant would they? I think this would make Transcendence pretty obsolete in the endgame, no?
mrsmitee
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hello guys I want to ask you what is the best summoner class/build that can do all content in the game? I really love summoner but can't decide what is best for this season.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but I cannot enter durance of hate, was trying madly to click it to no avail. Is this a bug? Is anyone having this issue?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but I cannot enter durance of hate, was trying madly to click it to no avail. Is this a bug? Is anyone having this issue?

Speak to Ormus
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
blatkill wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but I cannot enter durance of hate, was trying madly to click it to no avail. Is this a bug? Is anyone having this issue?

Speak to Ormus

No, speak to Cain
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Do someone know if Gladiator's Dominance is good for bow skills like tantrun or arrow swarm? (I'm using barb)