Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
satikprod wrote:I wanted to orb that Blade with +6 max damage, but it didn't increase. I know the max Enhanced is 200%, but what about damage it has 118-119 and it added 4 levels req, but no damage.

I have another Kriss with + 5-178 damage has prefix

is it a bug or ?

I may be mistaken, but I think your item only rolled a "+ minimum damage" affix.
That affix also automatically increase maximum damage by as much, but it makes other "+ maximum damage" affixes useless until their sum is superior to the minimum damage
Ost84
Imp
5 | 0
how to make Elq Enhanced Runes ?
satikprod
Destroyer
7 | 1
Squiggoth wrote:
satikprod wrote:I wanted to orb that Blade with +6 max damage, but it didn't increase. I know the max Enhanced is 200%, but what about damage it has 118-119 and it added 4 levels req, but no damage.

is it a bug or ?

I may be mistaken, but I think your item only rolled a "+ minimum damage" affix.
That affix also automatically increase maximum damage by as much, but it makes other "+ maximum damage" affixes useless until their sum is superior to the minimum damage

I crafted it with +118-119 added 2 orb before realizing it didn't increase nothing
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
satikprod wrote:
Squiggoth wrote:

is it a bug or ?

I crafted it with +118-119 added 2 orb before realizing it didn't increase nothing

It is just a visual bug, it works fine.
satikprod
Destroyer
7 | 1
Istaryu wrote:
satikprod wrote:
Squiggoth wrote:

is it a bug or ?

It is just a visual bug, it works fine.

Correct, it's a visual bug

I just added another orb and my damage on my character chart increased, but not on the blade itself

thanks !
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how can i split the SU and SSU? I tried to use a char to store some items, i want one character store SU and another character store SSU. but I need search every item in document to know wheather it is SU or SSU. I'm very struggle on it.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
deleted
Omesh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Is it true that now for SP there is nothing like plugy (store an infinite amount of items)? I like watching my collection grow, so it would be a pity and I would not return to this mod without that.

Even /players gone? lol
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
Omesh wrote:Is it true that now for SP there is nothing like plugy (store an infinite amount of items)? I like watching my collection grow, so it would be a pity and I would not return to this mod without that.

Even /players gone? lol

Wait for the offline tools to get updated-it functions also as an infinite stash with sorting and disenchanting and other options :) .And yeah,players command has been gone for some time now.
Haskell
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
What is the best way to spend some spare gold?