Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
akbugger wrote:Few questions.
One, I have few corrupted treasures. It says I should open it by combining it with a rune; higher level better rewards. SHould I wait for final rune(s) or what? What are the rewards?
Two, what's up with those freakin' necklasses of mana sorceress and Astro poison set? I found about a thousand....

higher runes have better chances at SSUs, and some can drop UMOs and large cycles. You don't really need to wait for the last one though, any rune that's more or less high level is good.

As for the amulets, there are only 3 set amulets, and Idol of fortune is very rare, so if an amulet will roll as set quality, it'll most likely be the other two
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
akbugger wrote:Few questions.
One, I have few corrupted treasures. It says I should open it by combining it with a rune; higher level better rewards. SHould I wait for final rune(s) or what? What are the rewards?

The boxes are easier to get than ench runes, so use whatever rune you happen to have that you're not saving for a runeword. The rewards are corrupted shards, uniques, umos, cycles, emblems, lotteried jewelry etc...

There's a box outcome thread but it's just a general outline, don't assume those are the reward ranges.
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Thank you both.
I got useless crap....but found yet three more of those nasty druids who drop them, so I guess I can just go on killing them and see what I get.
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
Can the oil of renewal recipe roll item to ethereal? I tried a lot of times with this recipe and trying to find an ethereal item for my runeword, but none of them was ethereal. Is random drop the only way to find ethereal base item?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ototsuyume wrote:Can the oil of renewal recipe roll item to ethereal? I tried a lot of times with this recipe and trying to find an ethereal item for my runeword, but none of them was ethereal. Is random drop the only way to find ethereal base item?

Oil recipe can’t roll item as ethereal.
Ethereal is only from Item drop, or Empyrean Touch effigy (item that can drop in D Labs)… or item can also become ethereal as a corruption bonus.
Your best bet is to try trading for your eth base.
KENT2566
Invader
8 | 0
when will the new season be approximately ??????? )))
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Begin of october
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Rathmas Chosen aura benefits summons also or just player?
damaconz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Is it still possible to get infinite stash tabs with OfflineTools in SP? I only see 3 regular tabs and 3 shared tabs. Is there a guide somewhere to do it? Thanks!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
damaconz wrote:Is it still possible to get infinite stash tabs with OfflineTools in SP? I only see 3 regular tabs and 3 shared tabs. Is there a guide somewhere to do it? Thanks!

Offline tools gives you infinite out of game storage and has never touched ingame storage.