Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
guys, if you can ez farm k3k and TA but not duncraig yet, whats the best place to farm Sets/SUs? is it TA or sth else? Should i do Nihlatak runs for signets?diablo runs maybe?

i wanna farm my set but i dont have the feeling that the dropbias in k3k is helping a lot :(

im playing on realm btw and have 392mf
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
yepp farm TA
Ever_A_Noob
Pit Knight
110 | 1
robinro wrote:whats the best place to farm Sets/SUs? is it TA or sth else?

Honestly, whichever one you can clear faster. I'd lean towards TA - and the TA trophy is actually useful (5% DR).
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'd be more biased to nihilthak, as he drops signs as well as SU/sets
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arc_Razer wrote:I'd be more biased to nihilthak, as he drops signs as well as SU/sets

Not correct. I've done Nih 250 times for signets and not once he dropped set item, few times some SU daggers. On the other hand with high MF in TA you can have 10 set items and few SU in one run. And if you have any unwanted Set Item you can cube it for signet anyway, so running TA is imo much better option.
Orthrus
Prowler
19 | 0
Has anyone figured out a use for bloodspeaker's mark? The low health and lack of any sort of increase makes it seem kind of worthless. Not only that but any sort of AoE kills the whole group of them.

My only thought is using lightning shield to make them into really dumb weapons.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thunderman wrote:
Arc_Razer wrote:I'd be more biased to nihilthak, as he drops signs as well as SU/sets

Not correct. I've done Nih 250 times for signets and not once he dropped set item, few times some SU daggers. On the other hand with high MF in TA you can have 10 set items and few SU in one run. And if you have any unwanted Set Item you can cube it for signet anyway, so running TA is imo much better option.

do you play on realm?

when i do TA runs i find some SU's but almost no sets. maybe 1 setpiece in 10 runs and 2-3 SU's per run.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just started on realm, but was talking from SP experience with 800% MF + Greater Greed Elixir (350%). maybe try that.

► Show Spoiler

I kinda making notes of amount of U and Sets each run and will compare it with exact MF on realm to prove what (if) is the difference)
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
the differece in drops between realm and sp is massive, so that explains a lot. i cant get to 800% mf though since i would lose too much killspeed.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
robinro wrote:the differece in drops between realm and sp is massive, so that explains a lot. i cant get to 800% mf though since i would lose too much killspeed.

That's why I have that 800% without weapon or jewelery.

btw couple days ago I've posted screens with crafted MF items, but it can be costly