Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Crash wrote:es fire spell works on the initial melee swing, and then the novas are missiles

Thanks for the info. Kinda stupid question now but does the dragonfire oil itself affect these missiles or just the initial melee swing on carnage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tardware wrote:
Crash wrote:es fire spell works on the initial melee swing, and then the novas are missiles

Thanks for the info. Kinda stupid question now but does the dragonfire oil itself affect these missiles or just the initial melee swing on carnage?

dragonfire oil is passive fire damage to all of your hits that deal weapon damage
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can 5%ctc disentegrate and inner fire spawn both on crafted belt like it used to?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
disingtegrate yes , inner fire no . inner fire no longer spawns as an oskill since some while ago (before Sigma)
Syade9112
Cultist
20 | 2
1st) about
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
wolf stance, does it work with enhanced stance radius?
2nd) about Silks of the Victor's Level 6 Nephalem Spirit Aura, does it work with enhanced stance radius?
3rd) if not does it have it's own radius?
CronoMage
Fallen
1 | 0
SpeedCalc question:
If I have a shrine crafted weapon with 40% IAS and 32 IAS in socketed gems, what do I put for the "IAS on weapon"? Still 40? Or 72?
I happen to hit the next break point with either number but it does change the result and I want to know for sure how to correctly use the tool. Also, should I be subtracting my weapon IAS from my d2stats total item IAS? If that is the case the frame does actually change for me.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Syade9112 wrote:1st) about
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
wolf stance, does it work with enhanced stance radius?
2nd) about Silks of the Victor's Level 6 Nephalem Spirit Aura, does it work with enhanced stance radius?
3rd) if not does it have it's own radius?

1/Enhanced stance radius work with any Stances you have, either by learning them or getting from gear/charm
2/Nephalem Spirit Aura has a standard aura, not a stance. It has it own radius (about more than half the screen)
3/Above
ZAMO1
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello Guys,

I just sold my reward from Tran Athula by accident, it was cubed with scroll from act V, for some reason as I sold it I could not rebuy it with vendor, it just disappeared. (wondering if it is bug). Any chance to recover this gem with bonus resistances from scroll ?

Thanks.
Syade9112
Cultist
20 | 2
CronoMage wrote:SpeedCalc question:
If I have a shrine crafted weapon with 40% IAS and 32 IAS in socketed gems, what do I put for the "IAS on weapon"? Still 40? Or 72?
I happen to hit the next break point with either number but it does change the result and I want to know for sure how to correctly use the tool. Also, should I be subtracting my weapon IAS from my d2stats total item IAS? If that is the case the frame does actually change for me.

72, yes you should substract.
Or do not fill "IAS on weapon" and put total item iAS from d2stats into "Other item IAS".
Also do not forget about WSM (Weapon Speed Moddifier) it can be found in docs > items > base items
lordkey
Skeleton
3 | 0
como troco de servidor ?