Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Is lvl 21 arcane torrent a good proc on a weapon for a melee caster, with low mana? Or is the dmg simply too low because of lack of mana?

Cheers
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Are there any: "Signet Of Skill" in Sigma? I haven't encountered any, but (NO)armory says there are in the game?
TTraw1
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
I am bored of playing assacaster for that many seasons.
Suggestions on a broadside based nagisin? I need something that will make me lie down dead for less time than alive.
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any recommendation for better areas to farm some perfect gems in Nightmare (Bloodstone, Turqouise) ? I've been running Nihlathak but Im a bit squishy to those Storm Shaman.
Edited by jacksj1 5 years.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
monsters in Yshari Sanctum still drop great runes ? , just curious
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

Is this Amulet good?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Orr wrote:monsters in Yshari Sanctum still drop great runes ? , just curious

No, not anymore, although it was pointless anyway: only some elite monsters like Chimeras could potentially drop it and the chance was the same. Just imagine farming Fauztinville or Toraja infested with Chimeras, Demon Lords and Polar Worms.. yeah, that doesn't sound fun.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
Anyone know a good guide for shuriken assassin for sigma? My friend got problems with it and says he couldnt find a good guide
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
What is the tool that enables people to see the already socketed jewels/gems, or i am just seeing things? Don't know why i suddenly feel like that is actually a thing, but i think i saw it on stream...
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tardware wrote:What is the tool that enables people to see the already socketed jewels/gems, or i am just seeing things? Don't know why i suddenly feel like that is actually a thing, but i think i saw it on stream...

Hover your mouse over an item and hold the Shift key.