Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Do necrobots in Fauztinville have extra physicl resistance?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
stormbringer wrote:Do necrobots in Fauztinville have extra physicl resistance?

60%
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Svalnir wrote:Where do people level at 140+?

I've heard Nephalem's Sacrifice mentioned in this context - the bosses supposedly provide pretty good XP for the time investment.
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
smartasss wrote:
stormbringer wrote:Do necrobots in Fauztinville have extra physicl resistance?

60%

thanks, what type of damage do they deal?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
physical
Caromara
Imp
5 | 0
Is there any way to cast a spell directly without the "skill select ->press mouse button -> select other skill -> press mouse button-> select first skill... "
means: when I press 1 the skill bound to key1 is executed without the permanent switching?
I just started Median again and I notice that this is the issue that let me pause the game some time ago.
kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
only ever found 1 unique mystic orb, where to they drop often?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kingkoopa300 wrote:only ever found 1 unique mystic orb, where to they drop often?

i think bull prince rodeo has a better drop chance for them. I personaly found the most in fauztinville
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Caromara wrote:Is there any way to cast a spell directly without the "skill select ->press mouse button -> select other skill -> press mouse button-> select first skill... "
means: when I press 1 the skill bound to key1 is executed without the permanent switching?
I just started Median again and I notice that this is the issue that let me pause the game some time ago.

I'm afraid not. It's just one of the ways in which the engine shows its age. Pity, really, because otherwise the game is really good.
Edre69
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the noob question, but....
I wanted to make a runeword in an armor. So i rolled superior quality on it and luckied it. Then MO' d it with ED, then put the jewels in it and then the rune (Xar) and the runeword failed. What did i do wrong?