Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
darkstorm wrote:
darkstorm wrote:can any1 explain current ATMG Sentry?

again - ?

It's a trap that you can place, that attacks 25 times per second if I remember correctly, scales with weapon damage, and hits only single targets. I'm not 100% sure though since I never tried it out.
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi everyone. Two questions:
1-How do you deal with mana issues vs bosses as Treewarden? Mana pots or mana leech don't seem very efficient.
2-There are quite a few lvl 140 Druids on the ladder. Would anyone playing end-game Druid be willing to share more on the build they're playing?

Cheers!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
How do you check ilvl on items with D2Stats? I can't find any Hotkey for it in the hotkeys menu? Delete button does nothing for me, I think it used to be that button?
sevzzen
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
are all items able to be gotten in single player or are there any ladder only drops?
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
darkstorm wrote:can any1 explain current ATMG Sentry?

again - ?

It's a trap that you can place, that attacks 25 times per second if I remember correctly, scales with weapon damage, and hits only single targets. I'm not 100% sure though since I never tried it out.

it used to hit 12.5 / sec . they wrote that something changed in it that's why i asked.
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
How does divine judgment work? I don't understand "total hits per attack ". Should I focus in weapon dmg with this build or it's useless for it?
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blenderr wrote:Hi everyone. Two questions:
1-How do you deal with mana issues vs bosses as Treewarden? Mana pots or mana leech don't seem very efficient.
2-There are quite a few lvl 140 Druids on the ladder. Would anyone playing end-game Druid be willing to share more on the build they're playing?

Cheers!

1. Potions is the only way. End game your damage is so high that bosses don’t take that long to kill.
2. I had an end game tree Druid last ladder with more or less perfect gear. Minus changes forced by this ladder I can answer any questions you have. Just pm me.
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Enigma wrote:1. Potions is the only way. End game your damage is so high that bosses don’t take that long to kill.
2. I had an end game tree Druid last ladder with more or less perfect gear. Minus changes forced by this ladder I can answer any questions you have. Just pm me.

Thanks mate, I'll certainly take you on your offer once I get home from work.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
robizeratul wrote:How does divine judgment work? I don't understand "total hits per attack ". Should I focus in weapon dmg with this build or it's useless for it?

Focus on raw damage it will multiply quite alot!
Artylo
Fallen
1 | 0
What weapon type can the Bloodmage merc equip?
So far, I've tried a few swords, clubs and bows but none of them seem to be compatible.