Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Rogue256
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks for the guide to make the Erawan armour, now i understand to make all rune word gear.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:cube with oil of enchantment

oil of enchantment

In the words of pinball: "Its 2017 and..."

HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
neocrescent wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:
neocrescent wrote:nice, so its still the same. i made a video of it in 2013 upgrading my brother laz charm. problem now is how to get those 6 tokens. dont know the recipe for each tokens :lol:

I don't know any recipe but as of 2017 they randomly drop from any monster in the game at an extremely low chance.

all difficulty or in destruction only?

I found 2 and both dropped in tcows when I randomly leveled my characters to 120. so yeah they can also drop in terror. But I guess I was just lucky.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
nice... oh btw i already found the recipe for the tokens, found it in the old forums. dont know if the recipe is still the same here in 2017.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:nice... oh btw i already found the recipe for the tokens, found it in the old forums. dont know if the recipe is still the same here in 2017.

I think you need to check all changelogs for 2017 :) No more creating emblems, no more minigames, no more lc0, lots of MXLU <XVI stuff got changed/replaced/removed.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:nice... oh btw i already found the recipe for the tokens, found it in the old forums. dont know if the recipe is still the same here in 2017.

I think you need to check all changelogs for 2017 :) No more creating emblems, no more minigames, no more lc0, lots of MXLU <XVI stuff got changed/replaced/removed.

thanks for the tip but i already copied almost all the info i need from the documentation - cube recipes and quest. too bad the maximum skill level increased by 1 is now gone.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

thanks for the tip but i already copied almost all the info i need from the documentation - cube recipes and quest. too bad the maximum skill level increased by 1 is now gone.

AFAIK only 1 max skill from last minigame (Mirror mirror) is gone, others (BWitch queen and Crowned) moved on Optical detector and Idol of Vanity.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

AFAIK only 1 max skill from last minigame (Mirror mirror) is gone, others (BWitch queen and Crowned) moved on Optical detector and Idol of Vanity.

ok, its only one. another question what is tg? someone said to me that you need it here, for trading. i the old forums we dont have tg.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
https://forum.median-xl.com/info.php
Btw you don't really need it :) Me personaly prefer old way of trading (item for item)/giving not-needed items away.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
neocrescent wrote:ok, its only one. another question what is tg? someone said to me that you need it here, for trading. i the old forums we dont have tg.

Scalewinged wrote:https://forum.median-xl.com/info.php
Btw you don't really need it :) Me personaly prefer old way of trading (item for item)/giving not-needed items away.

It's Trade Gold. If u play online realm/multiplayer, u need TG to trade items with other players.