Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it's the same answer i gave you in the PM , there's no need to ask in 10 places . you can just post here.

4k lightning damage is not enough at the stage of the game where you are now . you don't deal enough damage per second , reason why you die so often . it's only ok-ish if you want to farm in easy spots (iotss/cows/k3kba) but is bad vs bosses / harder ubers ; unless you got best in slot (twinked) gear for it , it kinda sucks in mid game , so you are making it hard for yourself for no reason . the only way to increase your 4k lightning damage is with better gear (SU's) and more charms , which apparently you can't access , so why gimp yourself ?

use a spell that deals higher damage for killing bosses , such as Flamestrike or Abyss - they are better than your maxed Forked Lightning even as 1-pointers . Since you play lightning-cold , the 1-pointer Abyss should help a lot in taking more charms .
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
So, I was thinking about the Diablo 2 level editor, and I wonder whether that editor is available for public use and if so how hard is it to use? I tend to enjoy tinkering with map editors, though I hardly ever come up with anything that would actually be fun to play.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:the trade section is not as active as 1 month ago , many are waiting for the reset .

if many are waiting for the reset won't they trade items they know will sell high so they can look forward to next seasons trading.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JetJet wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:the trade section is not as active as 1 month ago , many are waiting for the reset .

if many are waiting for the reset won't they trade items they know will sell high so they can look forward to next seasons trading.

there's no one to trade to or anyone who would be willing to pay more than a few sigs since everyone is quitting and a supposed reset is soon, so no.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I read somewhere that Light Radius has a 'functional cap' of 18 and that the initial value on chars is 13. What about the Bonus from Radiance? Does the initial value is taken into account and what about values above 18?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just tried to kill the Creature of Flame in Dimensional Sanctum and got him about halfway down and then died. When I went back it wouldn't let me back through the red portal to finish him off. Is that how it works? You only get one shot? Do I have to quit and start a new game to have another go at him?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:I just tried to kill the Creature of Flame in Dimensional Sanctum and got him about halfway down and then died. When I went back it wouldn't let me back through the red portal to finish him off. Is that how it works? You only get one shot? Do I have to quit and start a new game to have another go at him?

when you enter the area, it tells you that there's some kind of lockout timer after x seconds or minutes. once that time passes, you cannot re-enter the area (no tp's, no deaths). you can stay in as long as you want/need but can't re-enter after that.
SpikedShell
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Is Shadowfang for Necromancer only? I want to test it on druid with Ravage from aegipan.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
SpikedShell wrote:Is Shadowfang for Necromancer only? I want to test it on druid with Ravage from aegipan.
yes , it's necro only
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
tbone503 wrote:I just tried to kill the Creature of Flame in Dimensional Sanctum and got him about halfway down and then died. When I went back it wouldn't let me back through the red portal to finish him off. Is that how it works? You only get one shot? Do I have to quit and start a new game to have another go at him?

when you enter the area, it tells you that there's some kind of lockout timer after x seconds or minutes. once that time passes, you cannot re-enter the area (no tp's, no deaths). you can stay in as long as you want/need but can't re-enter after that.

Ok, thanks