Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Reset char skills/stats is still avaiable? I saw that the oil of absolution is removed from the game but i didn't find anything about the recipe
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
savaycagbage wrote:Reset char skills/stats is still avaiable? I saw that the oil of absolution is removed from the game but i didn't find anything about the recipe

http://docs.median-xl.com/

BELLADONNA EXTRACT: can no longer be crafted, can randomly drop from any level 85+ monster

Took me 3 seconds. Why not check the patch notes first?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:How do I enable mouse wheel? I can't use it at all.

You mean in Diablo 2? If so, compatibilty mode with WinXP SP3 worked for me, you can try that. My OS is Win7 x64

If it doesn't work AT ALL(not even in the browser etc), then sorry, I don't have a clue on how to help you.
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
Can someone pls tell me where world nexus now, i can'' find it in player jungle
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
phamnamha93 wrote:Can someone pls tell me where world nexus now, i can'' find it in player jungle

Have a look here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeon

World Nexus is in Swampy Pit Level 3 (Act 3: Flayer Jungle)
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
phamnamha93 wrote:Can someone pls tell me where world nexus now, i can'' find it in player jungle

http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeon

The World Nexus - Swampy Pit Level 3 (Act 3: Flayer Jungle)

5 Seconds in the docs. You're welcome.
loruud
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm confused :p, so i have a 73 assassin, 38893 armor 79fire 83cold 79lightning 79poison resists all armor is honorifics with +ed and total def. I only have 1785 hp, not sure how to up that by reasonable amts (vit gives like 2/point) i finished normal baal and went to 2nd difficulty and i cant progress for crap... ive beaten andariel through tenacity alone.

My question is.... how do i increase survivability... i just die constantly. Im assuming i missed some kinda progression bfor going to terror. i beat LC1 and Ennead. My weap is an honorific with 300life/400mana on attack with 36% attkspd and i use a shield for more def/res because offhand didnt seem to be working as assassin. Im using Twin fang as my attack and i have perfect being and the ways skills as well as that shadow refuge ability i keep up (no im not using tiefling :D)

I'm workin to fill slots with resist gems in my honorific's to raise max res to 90 but act 2 keeps wrecking me. (also yes im walking :D)

Thanks for any insight, as i am confused /rambleover
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
loruud wrote:I'm confused :p, so i have a 73 assassin, 38893 armor 79fire 83cold 79lightning 79poison resists all armor is honorifics with +ed and total def. I only have 1785 hp, not sure how to up that by reasonable amts (vit gives like 2/point) i finished normal baal and went to 2nd difficulty and i cant progress for crap... ive beaten andariel through tenacity alone.

My question is.... how do i increase survivability... i just die constantly. Im assuming i missed some kinda progression bfor going to terror. i beat LC1 and Ennead. My weap is an honorific with 300life/400mana on attack with 36% attkspd and i use a shield for more def/res because offhand didnt seem to be working as assassin. Im using Twin fang as my attack and i have perfect being and the ways skills as well as that shadow refuge ability i keep up (no im not using tiefling :D)

I'm workin to fill slots with resist gems in my honorific's to raise max res to 90 but act 2 keeps wrecking me. (also yes im walking :D)

I went through terror with 15k def on twin fang sin so your defense is fine.

Ditch the shield, it's doing nothing for you since you have no block. Replace with honorific T1-2 claw, you still get the losim/mosim/laek from it (and no shield will compete with 300 losim + 120 laek).

I assume you're not using a merc which is a huge mistake. Get A5 merc from hatred, all he needs is Tal rw in the best base sword you can find (upgrade it every once in a while and MO with ed + deadly strike + ias) + T6 scale mail. He will boost your damage with procs, tank elite packs all day long, help with immunes, stun with tslam, reduce enemy cth with SoR etc. When you reach lvl 100 make yul rw helm for him. Just keep in mind when you die or change merc gears you have to rejoin the game so merc regains his innate buff (you see this from his walking speed).

Learn to use blink, any time you're not sure you can wreck something, start the fight by blinking on top. Onyx Knights in A3 can easily one shot you for example.

Also I realized this only in dest, but you can shop insanely good claws for practically free from shops since you don't need physical damage. You can get +10 sin skills, balefire/cata/miasma proc or flamefront/atmg combo switch etc... very easily. You can also use this to pimp your merc with burning veil gloves, glacial nova belt and so on.

Oh and you need AR to proc and trigger losim/mosim so your main claw should be MOd with AR. You should also have 86 total FHR to reach 4 frames since you die fast when you're not attacking.
Edited by cowking 6 years.
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
Nitz wrote:

http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeon

The World Nexus - Swampy Pit Level 3 (Act 3: Flayer Jungle)

5 Seconds in the docs. You're welcome.

Sorry i didn't mention this but i've read the docs and run it but its not there, after level level 2 is where lazarus located. I'm very appreciate if u can check it.
Edited by phamnamha93 6 years.
loruud
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cowking wrote:
loruud wrote:I'm confused :p, so i have a 73 assassin, 38893 armor 79fire 83cold 79lightning 79poison resists all armor is honorifics with +ed and total def. I only have 1785 hp, not sure how to up that by reasonable amts (vit gives like 2/point) i finished normal baal and went to 2nd difficulty and i cant progress for crap... ive beaten andariel through tenacity alone.

I went through terror with 15k def on twin fang sin so your defense is fine.

Ditch the shield, it's doing nothing for you since you have no block. Replace with honorific T1-2 claw, you still get the losim/mosim/laek from it (and no shield will compete with 300 losim + 120 laek).

I assume you're not using a merc which is a huge mistake. Get A5 merc from hatred, all he needs is Tal rw in the best base sword you can find (upgrade it every once in a while and MO with ed + deadly strike + ias) + T6 scale mail. He will boost your damage with procs, tank elite packs all day long, help with immunes, stun with tslam, reduce enemy cth with SoR etc. When you reach lvl 100 make yul rw helm for him. Just keep in mind when you die or change merc gears you have to rejoin the game so merc regains his innate buff (you see this from his walking speed).

Learn to use blink, any time you're not sure you can wreck something, start the fight by blinking on top. Onyx Knights in A3 can easily one shot you for example.

Also I realized this only in dest, but you can shop insanely good claws for practically free from shops since you don't need physical damage. You can get +10 sin skills, balefire/cata/miasma proc or flamefront/atmg combo etc... very easily.

Oh and you need AR to proc and trigger losim/mosim so your main claw should be MOd with AR. You should also have 86 total FHR to reach 4 frames since you die fast when you're not attacking.

Ty very much!, i'll give it a shot, forgot to mention i was using a bloodmage merc but his fire and my fire/poison seemed like a recipe for disaster as they get immunities :P