Discuss Median XL!
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do minions keep the stats when summoned on weapon swap? or do I need 75% res for them always
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
how do mini games work? having trouble finding the witches/countess on terror iv looked in a few games in tamoe/rocky waste but never seen 1 and iv killed countess 10 times never once does eth+CC work any help is welcome
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
witches minigame has been removed since a few patches ago, so dont bother with it.
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:witches minigame has been removed since a few patches ago, so dont bother with it.

oh well that sucks how do you get those extra levels then?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
youjustcantno wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:witches minigame has been removed since a few patches ago, so dont bother with it.

oh well that sucks how do you get those extra levels then?

+Max skill level bonuses from minigames have moved onto some charms.
For example optical detector now gives +1 max skill levels.

Btw ALL three of the minigames have been removed (crowned, witch queen, and baal shardspawns) not only the 2 witches ones.
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
having trouble with BRC quest 3 i have the dark portal in arreat summit on terror killed the anicents and tryed to cube it with my CC twice and all it does it add it to the CC but doesnt open the portal to king koth wtf is going on?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
youjustcantno wrote:having trouble with BRC quest 3 i have the dark portal in arreat summit on terror killed the anicents and tryed to cube it with my CC twice and all it does it add it to the CC but doesnt open the portal to king koth wtf is going on?

Cube the book with your cc to get +1 to dark portal skill. One of the ancients will give you red swirlies when killed. Use the dark portal skill while you have swirlies to open a portal to Koth.
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
Fumbles wrote:
youjustcantno wrote:having trouble with BRC quest 3 i have the dark portal in arreat summit on terror killed the anicents and tryed to cube it with my CC twice and all it does it add it to the CC but doesnt open the portal to king koth wtf is going on?

Cube the book with your cc to get +1 to dark portal skill. One of the ancients will give you red swirlies when killed. Use the dark portal skill while you have swirlies to open a portal to Koth.

jesus i need a idiots guide to Median XL some of these quests are simple but i keep failing them :( thanks man finally passed it
hukutka94
Imp
4 | 0
1. Is it worth to play /players 8 and level-up fast or should I play /players 1 and get as high into the game as I can?
2. Is it a must to complete level challenges or maybe I can get past it without doing and feel pretty good without the bonuses provided?
Like I got lvl 52 amazon, so should I start from the scratch and get to do 1 challenge or it doesn't matter so much?
3. Any tips about gameplay and must-to-be-done things for the first playthrough?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
hukutka94 wrote:1. Is it worth to play /players 8 and level-up fast or should I play /players 1 and get as high into the game as I can?
2. Is it a must to complete level challenges or maybe I can get past it without doing and feel pretty good without the bonuses provided?
Like I got lvl 52 amazon, so should I start from the scratch and get to do 1 challenge or it doesn't matter so much?
3. Any tips about gameplay and must-to-be-done things for the first playthrough?

Play on players8 if your spec can handle it. If you constantly die/ it takes you too long to kill mobs, switch to p1. I wouldn't recommend playing on p8 if you're new.
Level challenge bonuses are definitely a must, if you skipped lc1 make some char that is really easy to lvl like treewarden and do it and give the charm to your other character