Discuss Median XL!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:Hello,

Few (simple) questions:
1. How can I know an ilvl for jewel crafting? I play local online and I saw that there's an option to turn Plugy when running Median. Is this the answer?

2. Under what ilvl a jewel is not worth crafting?

3. Does every sacred item have a SU/SSU/SSSU version?

:bounce:

1. use (always) dstats reader program. available at "tools" section at the forum. DEL button i believe, is at this program for ilvl
2. 80-75ish ilvl
3. yes, again (documentation, sacred uniques, every item has 3 types, the left is SU, at the middle SSU and the right SSSU)
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ruubel wrote:
Tanin wrote:Hello,

Few (simple) questions:
1. How can I know an ilvl for jewel crafting? I play local online and I saw that there's an option to turn Plugy when running Median. Is this the answer?

2. Under what ilvl a jewel is not worth crafting?

3. Does every sacred item have a SU/SSU/SSSU version?

:bounce:

1. use (always) dstats reader program. available at "tools" section at the forum. DEL button i believe, is at this program for ilvl
2. 80-75ish ilvl
3. yes, again (documentation, sacred uniques, every item has 3 types, the left is SU, at the middle SSU and the right SSSU)

Thanks.

I knew I’d find the answer to the sacred items in the guide but I want to keep the items a surprise.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
With Deathlord morph of Necro should i put WSM of the type of scythe i am using in SpeedCalc? And if i socket jewels with IAS in the scythe the amount counts as IAS on Weapon right? Also i presume Parasite uses Attack 1 animation.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
How long does purify last? Is it as long as OW applied?
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Hi guys!

Just want a quick confirmation, please. In Destruction dif, high runes can drop from any mob in Fauztinville or only drop from unique necrobots (Alpha, etc.)?

ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PhilippeMello wrote: In Destruction dif, high runes can drop from any mob in Fauztinville or only drop from unique necrobots (Alpha, etc.)?
they drop from any mob in Fauztinville
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:
PhilippeMello wrote: In Destruction dif, high runes can drop from any mob in Fauztinville or only drop from unique necrobots (Alpha, etc.)?
they drop from any mob in Fauztinville

Thanks, man!
Vrathmar
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Guy i am not able to log into one of my characters, but am able to access my other characters under the same account. Does anybody know a solution to this issue?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Vrathmar wrote:Guy i am not able to log into one of my characters, but am able to access my other characters under the same account. Does anybody know a solution to this issue?

I think you just have to wait for gs restart unfortunately. 'stuck' in game. :cry:
Vrathmar
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:
Vrathmar wrote:Guy i am not able to log into one of my characters, but am able to access my other characters under the same account. Does anybody know a solution to this issue?

I think you just have to wait for gs restart unfortunately. 'stuck' in game. :cry:

Thanks for the quick reply :)