No.
KENT2566
Invader
8 | 0
Hi all, when new season started ????
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks
KENT2566
Invader
8 | 0
It's simple! You put the crystal in a cube and click convert - and you will get 2 extracts of Belladonna and sig of learning! There is no need to mix it here
KENT2566
Invader
8 | 0
hungodd94 wrote:Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks

!!!!!!
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
KENT2566 wrote:
hungodd94 wrote:Hello, I have reached level 137 but i cannot cube paragon soulstone with the ingredients, i have tried to cube with 2 belladona extracts, 25 signets of learning or even 100 but it doesn't happen anything. Can anyone help me? Thanks

!!!!!!

Thank you for helping me. But i have tried and still nothing happened, i put the soulstone in the cube and transmute but doesn't happen anything. Or am i understanding your description wrong? Oh by the way, i tried each of the ingredients, not mixed up, like the soulstone with 2 belladona first.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
140 | 10
4 X 25 means 4 Greater Signets of Learning.
hungodd94
Skeleton
3 | 0
BearBearderBarb wrote:4 X 25 means 4 Greater Signets of Learning.

Oh, it worked. Thank you!!!
Roronoa_Zoro
Skeleton
2 | 0
Image Hello help me please.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Roronoa_Zoro wrote:Image Hello help me please.

I always have that error AFTER I've played and I close the game... Don't worry about this thing if you can (like in my case) play the game.