Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
genmashi wrote:Just read in Discord, that I can mo an item before putting in a Xis Runeword.
For example:
► Show Spoiler

I would like to mo this armor and afterwards put
Rebel (Xis)
in it.
How does it influece the lvl requirements? Xis is req 120 so can i mo the base to 120 and the end item also has req 120?
And same for
Shark (Xis)
in Weapon?

No, base requirement of an item without MOs but with socketables = max[item reqs, socketables reqs]. To this base requirement the +reqs from MOs is added.
So in your case with socketed Xis Rune your base req is 120 without MOs.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the required level to wear will be calculated as base of 120 + the increased req. level via MO's . suppose you MO with 5x 15%ED mos -> it will require level 140 to wear .
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tranvanhieu wrote:Druid, Assassin, Necro and Barb: access to every skills they want

Why not do the same for Zon, Paladin and Sorceress (with restriction to only 1 passive for Zon and Paladin and 2 passive for Sorc - to prevent OP build)?

Yes it's really just to prevent certain things from being over powered. Think of the Paladin for example; if a player was allowed to have maxed out Dragonheart and Tainted blood, it would give the Paladin far too much of a boost.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Keywing wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:Druid, Assassin, Necro and Barb: access to every skills they want

Why not do the same for Zon, Paladin and Sorceress (with restriction to only 1 passive for Zon and Paladin and 2 passive for Sorc - to prevent OP build)?

Yes it's really just to prevent certain things from being over powered. Think of the Paladin for example; if a player was allowed to have maxed out Dragonheart and Tainted blood, it would give the Paladin far too much of a boost.

Then like I said, why don't just give restriction to the number of passive one can take.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
those are buffs , not passives (Dragon Heart and Tainted Blood)
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Hi.
Does reanimates gain benefit from "% to summonned minion life/damage" affix?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no . they only benefit form buffs / passives that can apply to a party (see for example Bloodlust / Firedance / Dark Power)
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Thank you.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
How does one handle Quov Tsin now? Especially as a sorc.
Did he change since Sigma? People keep saying the same ol', 'stack res' and such as if he hasn't changed. I'm at 147 PDR and ~89 res all. Overstacked to 500 (not sure if that's still needed). People say with this, oh you're literally immortal vs tri-beam. I die within a split second. The damage is so unfathomable I can't even cross his tri-beam to reposition to continue DPS'ing....
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
zakar wrote:How does one handle Quov Tsin now? Especially as a sorc.
Did he change since Sigma? People keep saying the same ol', 'stack res' and such as if he hasn't changed. I'm at 147 PDR and 90 res all. Overstacked to 500 (not sure if that's still needed). People say with this, oh you're literally immortal vs tri-beam. I die within a split second. The damage is so unfathomable I can't even cross his tri-beam to reposition to continue DPS'ing....

Get some absorb, like judgement day charm or tu Full Helm/Large shield. And get more flat phys reduction.