Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Pisunchic wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is there any need to stack max res higher than 90? I know there's mobs that have ele pierce so it pays to stack additional res than whats shown on the character screen but can certain mobs reduce max res too? and if so is there anywhere I can go to find out which mobs do and how much they take away?

At labs and on turbobosses need to overstack maxres, mobs have -res curse

What is a turboboss?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Pisunchic wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is there any need to stack max res higher than 90? I know there's mobs that have ele pierce so it pays to stack additional res than whats shown on the character screen but can certain mobs reduce max res too? and if so is there anywhere I can go to find out which mobs do and how much they take away?

At labs and on turbobosses need to overstack maxres, mobs have -res curse

What is a turboboss?

Don't ever heard that word, but Deimoss has 1 pillar that reduces max res by 2 (along with -10%fire absorb), so you'll need 92 to counter that. Phoboss reduces your cold max res by 2 in T6 Labs to 6 in T10 Labs. The Corrupted Barb in Labs has a debuff but i don't know if that reduces your cold res or max res. Don't know about other Bosses..
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
if there any chance that spark of hope would become an area buff instead of a single target spell?
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If I cubed my "The sleep" charm first with Awakening, then with a trophy, can I apply a second trophy to it?

Or it has to be trophy - Awakening - trophy

I did the first scenario (Awakening, trophy) and it disenchanted my armor... just want to know if I screwed up or not before farming another trophy lol
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
sunstrider wrote:If I cubed my "The sleep" charm first with Awakening, then with a trophy, can I apply a second trophy to it?

I did the first scenario (Awakening, trophy) and it disenchanted my armor... just want to know if I screwed up or not before farming another trophy lol

in your case i would try to make that double trophy, because that armour is very rare,try it with some easy trophies, for example judjement day ant TA, or astroga
fethiye
Fallen
1 | 0
Thanks for information
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
sunstrider wrote:If I cubed my "The sleep" charm first with Awakening, then with a trophy, can I apply a second trophy to it?

From what I remember, only trophy - awakening - trophy is possible
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marrt wrote:

From what I remember, only trophy - awakening - trophy is possible

Well that means I wasted a whole ass Awakening & triune trophy Ffff***********ccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Does pac-man level was deleted?
zakar1
Prowler
18 | 1
Does successfully corrupting an item pull a stat from normal possible rolls for that item type (e.g. res or +def on a body armor), or is it fully random? For example, can it make a belt roll +%WPD, since that's an unusual affix for a belt?