Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Boots I bought on auction, can someone help me to understand how do they have +25% req but same req level ?

mortimer_85
Djinn
521 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PizzaGater wrote:Boots I bought on auction, can someone help me to understand how do they have +25% req but same req level ?

Someone must have used
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
on the Boots before even Moin them. This way only the + 25% reqs are added but no req MO space gets reduced.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
mortimer_85 wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Boots I bought on auction, can someone help me to understand how do they have +25% req but same req level ?

Someone must have used
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
on the Boots before even Moin them. This way only the + 25% reqs are added but no req MO space gets reduced.

previous owner just told me, he used bear stance relic on them then a sigil. :) all good anyways thanks!
Azrasha
Lava Lord
99 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think this is the right spot for this question...

Are cycle drops based on MF % or are they entirely random? Trying to farm them currently and haven't noticed much of a difference one way or another. Would be nice to know if it actually made any difference though. :)

EDIT: I am also curious.. I've done farmed the zone about 15 times now and haven't found a single MF cycle. Are they really that rare, or is my RNG just that bad? I've gotten roughly ~75 cycles (more or less) and none of them have been MF.
Edited by Azrasha 3 years.
agaphar
Destroyer
6 | 0
There is not 100% chance for enchant relic scroll or thats a bug?

Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Azrasha wrote:I think this is the right spot for this question...

Are cycle drops based on MF % or are they entirely random? Trying to farm them currently and haven't noticed much of a difference one way or another. Would be nice to know if it actually made any difference though. :)

EDIT: I am also curious.. I've done farmed the zone about 15 times now and haven't found a single MF cycle. Are they really that rare, or is my RNG just that bad? I've gotten roughly ~75 cycles (more or less) and none of them have been MF.

I play a bowzon with quite a bit of raw killing power. I enchanted my helm with goblin glee which allows me to maintain 800% mf most of the time and I still get runs where only 1 small cycle will drop so I think this is based on chance and not mf. I recommend using d2stats if you don't already to make sure you are seeing item drop notifications.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
agaphar wrote:There is not 100% chance for enchant relic scroll or thats a bug?

The enchant worked, just check the difference in your char stats.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I realize that innate ele dmg refers to the damage that you get from stag bows for example how they have no weapon dmg modifier and they instead convert a percentage of dex into ele dmg. But trinity arrow and barrage both gain their initial dmg from my weapon dmg modifier and then convert the dmg into ele dmg so would this qualify for innate ele dmg?
Azrasha
Lava Lord
99 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Azrasha wrote:I think this is the right spot for this question...

I play a bowzon with quite a bit of raw killing power. I enchanted my helm with goblin glee which allows me to maintain 800% mf most of the time and I still get runs where only 1 small cycle will drop so I think this is based on chance and not mf. I recommend using d2stats if you don't already to make sure you are seeing item drop notifications.

I'm using Goblin Glee as well, and also using D2 stats so I do get notified every time one drops. I'm averaging somewhere around 4-6 cycles per game (then 2 more if I kill Lucion). Probably is just chance - I'm currently running 300 base MF and goblin glee on top of that.
Taem
Necrobot
2488 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey, I found a Sacred Armor relic on my sorc. I want to use it but I'm wondering if the sorc counts as "neutral" in terms of duration. Will it last 2.2 seconds or 30 second? And for that matter, the desc says it's 2.2 seconds, and if neutral, it increases the duration by 30 seconds, so I assume the duration would be 32.2 in this case?