Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Arcne cryst + any rune + tu to get the upgraded stats. The recipe you using only tiers it up (ups the tu number)
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How can one take a screenshot of an item while in fullscreen mode?
bishibosh2431
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ah i see now. Really appreciate the help my dudes. <3 much love
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tylerfar wrote:How can one take a screenshot of an item while in fullscreen mode?

Take a screenshot of the screenshot in d2 folder? xD I do that anyway with lightshot program lol
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
NikafieNd wrote:
tylerfar wrote:How can one take a screenshot of an item while in fullscreen mode?

Take a screenshot of the screenshot in d2 folder? xD I do that anyway with lightshot program lol

Thanks, that makes sense, I was doing the old Alt+Printscreen but couldnt figure out where the Screenshots would go, so telling me theyre in the D2 folder helped lol.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NikafieNd wrote:

If your PrntScrn key doesn't work, you can go into the in-game configuration settings in the menu. Scroll down in the config list and there's a line for screenshots. You can click the listed key there and change it to whatever you want to use as your SS key. I use / for mine since it's off to the side and I don't use it for anything in game, plus it's right next to my autokey for stop/start for screen recording in another program.
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also, is there a section on the forums we could use for price checks on items we dont normally see on trade threads? I know the answer is likely if its not in demand you might as well make a sig out of it, but I found an UMO that I havent seen any info on in terms of value.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tylerfar wrote:Also, is there a section on the forums we could use for price checks on items we dont normally see on trade threads? I know the answer is likely if its not in demand you might as well make a sig out of it, but I found an UMO that I havent seen any info on in terms of value.

there is no real way of doing that on forum but we have a discord u can go to and ask people about it.

https://discord.gg/UA2ZAdX
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tylerfar wrote:
NikafieNd wrote:

Thanks, that makes sense, I was doing the old Alt+Printscreen but couldnt figure out where the Screenshots would go, so telling me theyre in the D2 folder helped lol.

If you're using the launcher they'll be in the main area of the d2 folder, but if you're using D2SE then they'll be inside d2se's mod folder. eg C: > Games > Diablo2 > MODS > *Median version* .
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
tylerfar wrote:Also, is there a section on the forums we could use for price checks on items we dont normally see on trade threads? I know the answer is likely if its not in demand you might as well make a sig out of it, but I found an UMO that I havent seen any info on in terms of value.

there is no real way of doing that on forum but we have a discord u can go to and ask people about it.

https://discord.gg/UA2ZAdX

Thanks Rishab, just signed up. How would I get permission to post?