Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BaraLover wrote:
Arubel wrote:Can someone explain me umbaru treasure? How do i use it? Are there different things i can craft with?

Once you get the Umbaru Treasure, you cube it with essences (Max. 25) to give it flat stats. The stats vary from -3 to +5 and no Essence favors a particular stat, so no need to worry about farming a specific essence.

So i put 1 by 1 into the cube or do i put all 25 together?
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Arubel wrote:
BaraLover wrote:
Arubel wrote:Can someone explain me umbaru treasure? How do i use it? Are there different things i can craft with?

Once you get the Umbaru Treasure, you cube it with essences (Max. 25) to give it flat stats. The stats vary from -3 to +5 and no Essence favors a particular stat, so no need to worry about farming a specific essence.

So i put 1 by 1 into the cube or do i put all 25 together?

One by one. More at once doesn't even work afaik.
stralth
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello all, i hope someone can help mee or tell mee if im doing something wrong or its a bug , i cant make Kabbalah runeword, i was trying whit every sorc orb (all tiers and sacred jared stone)

after 4 intents, this is the screenshot

Someone can tell me what im doing wrong? TY
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
stralth wrote:Hello all, i hope someone can help mee or tell mee if im doing something wrong or its a bug , i cant make Kabbalah runeword, i was trying whit every sorc orb (all tiers and sacred jared stone)

after 4 intents, this is the screenshot

Someone can tell me what im doing wrong? TY

You need to put a jewel in it first, then put the rune in to make Kabbalah.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wanna poll the room, but don't feel like starting a new thread:

How are people feeling about Shrinecrafts now that the double MO bonus is gone? Do you feel they're still worth the effort generally, or only in specific situations/for specific builds? I haven't really done any Shrinecrafting in Sigma yet, so just curious what the overall consensus is.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
they are worse now that the double MO is gone , but with a good reason -> so that most builds don't just do every uber with crafts on , but instead grind for better gear (SU'S / SSU'S)

i believe the casters are the most screwed here as you cannot use the double mo'ing to boost your spells as you could , weapon damage builds coming on second place (half the leech bonus as before) . the Summoners are not very affected however .

the lower chance to proc has also made them worse , but since the procs have been generally nerfed for all items , the crafts are still good enough to use as transition between TU's to SU's .
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
What happened to the psychic skill tree for assassins? I want to level with that one skill that threw homing orbs of light.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can someone please share rough ias breakpoints for amazon using short war bow vs. stag/reflex? I know i need to get a better frame rate but sacrificing gems for random ias jewels is rough

is this thing i found on google accurate if i match the right base weapon speed?
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:How are people feeling about Shrinecrafts now that the double MO bonus is gone? Do you feel they're still worth the effort generally, or only in specific situations/for specific builds? I haven't really done any Shrinecrafting in Sigma yet, so just curious what the overall consensus is.

i feel like it's not as special anymore without the double mo potential to buff up a non ideal stat on an otherwise great roll. But i will say i've found the overall rolls of each craft seem stronger or at least on par than before. War scepters aside ofc.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
frsmkre wrote:What happened to the psychic skill tree for assassins? I want to level with that one skill that threw homing orbs of light.
shuriken flurry was reverted to actually shooting ninja stars (as it did in ancient patches) instead of orbs of light since median 2017 1.2 , so before Sigma .

however , you can find Psicrown oskill on circlets that works quite similar