Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Lettu wrote:Hey!

How can i reset my stats apart from once in every act?

Seems that you can do it with oil of absolution + rune. But cant find that oil anywhere anymore, has it been removed?..

yes its removed

you need to find Belladonna Potion, its a world drop item, it drops not as often as on last patches, so be carefull on planing your build, or you can buy one in trade center, up to you

you can use a dropfilter to make sure, when it drops
check here

https://www.median-xl.com/tools_files/D2Stats.zip
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Ok, so I had some trouble w the program and was drunk and just decided to delete EVERYTHING Diablo related on my pc. And do a fresh install from scratch. Only problem is... I am having that stupid issue where my pc doesn’t recognize my dvd drive. I am trying to fix that but assuming I cant on this pc...

Question; Will Median XL: Sigma work if I use battle.net and download a digital copy of the game instead of from a disc?
mrmatthew
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Celladoor wrote:Ok, so I had some trouble w the program and was drunk and just decided to delete EVERYTHING Diablo related on my pc. And do a fresh install from scratch. Only problem is... I am having that stupid issue where my pc doesn’t recognize my dvd drive. I am trying to fix that but assuming I cant on this pc...

Question; Will Median XL: Sigma work if I use battle.net and download a digital copy of the game instead of from a disc?

Yes. I bought digital from Blizzard site, and play Median XL on it.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Celladoor wrote:Ok, so I had some trouble w the program and was drunk and just decided to delete EVERYTHING Diablo related on my pc. And do a fresh install from scratch. Only problem is... I am having that stupid issue where my pc doesn’t recognize my dvd drive. I am trying to fix that but assuming I cant on this pc...

yes it will work probably, because there is a no cd patch on d2 vanilla out, long time ago

you only need the cd-keys, you can download the patch for d2 install from blizzard

and for the mxl install, just follow the install from the webside here
https://get.median-xl.com/
mrmatthew
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Are the Veteran Tokens only able to apply the bonus to class charms 1 time?
I gathered 5 Evil Eyes in NM and applied the bonus, now I've gathered them again in Hell, but the cube does nothing...
Am I doing something wrong?
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Does adding + %MF onto mercs still have the bonus of Merc total MF + Player total MF when the merc lands killing blows? I remember it use to add on if you had the MF potion on, but curious if this was changed at all for Sigma?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mrmatthew wrote:Are the Veteran Tokens only able to apply the bonus to class charms 1 time?
I gathered 5 Evil Eyes in NM and applied the bonus, now I've gathered them again in Hell, but the cube does nothing...
Am I doing something wrong?

It's a one time recipe.

currycatstrophe wrote:Does adding + %MF onto mercs still have the bonus of Merc total MF + Player total MF when the merc lands killing blows? I remember it use to add on if you had the MF potion on, but curious if this was changed at all for Sigma?

If merc kills, your mf + merc mf = total.

if you kill, your mf = total.
Caromara
Imp
5 | 0
I changed Legacy_automapmode and automapfade to 1 in the preferences but still getting the ugly huge map and a launcher update every time I start it. What did I miss?
DARKNESSLORD
Skeleton
2 | 0
I have a question, when I add wrong part in the stat points, in sigma I cannot take those points back like the previous versions, did they remove that function already?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Caromara wrote:I changed Legacy_automapmode and automapfade to 1 in the preferences but still getting the ugly huge map and a launcher update every time I start it. What did I miss?

choose the correct app data folder

maybe theres one in admin and one in user

if you want highlight all at once, use searchprogramm called: Everything
or click on setting in the Launcher :arrow: application data, theres an save folder, in there you can find an preferences.json

as for searching with windows or everything
type: Median XL

search the AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save\preferences.json

open: preferences.json
with a notepad

highlight : map

all lines with map in it - you can search them,
:!: do not copy paste this, change them one by one

"legacy_automapmode": 1,
"legacy_automapfade": 1,
"legacy_automap_left": 0,

sets the map to top-right side of your screen :arrow: "legacy_automap_left": 0,