Wychwind Build?

Discuss Median XL!
lquidsilver
Cultist
20 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey everyone,
I was reading through the forums and saw a lot of you mention wychwind and I was wondering if I could get some build suggestions. I'm currently working on a throwsin and previously thought that maelstorm would be the best skill option for me, however after reading through some of the threads it appears that may not be the case. What makes wychwind so strong? It appears to be a very slow single target killer, how would I go about using this skill in later parts of the game if it appears to take a while before it actually hits an enemy? Also, what kind of damage does wychwind have, would I look to get items with +% to spell damage, or magic/physical damage? Any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Pseudorandom
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I don't have a full build, but I believe the big advantage of wych wind is how much it hits. If you build some on-striking and crushing blow, it will machine-gun any enemies that touch the fire. The bit I played it, I maxed WotG, WotP, PB, and got the vulnerability on wych down to .2sec (or something like that), and points in MKV and extras into QoB and Blink

Playstyle was throw wych, blink to stun, run around/away.

I works AMAZING on bosses (big hitbox in the flames for all the procs).