Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
prowler wrote:Not a mob, but still annoying as hell:

The barrels in Tran Athulua.

Definitely, they are so annoying that they don't even have to be monsters to win this contest.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
^ especially when you're a melee character
TheNeeoo
Destroyer
7 | 0
those annoying wandering karadesh fucks
When you start out and you lack projectiles and they keep running away making their stupid sounds flailing their arms
oooh mama
MrClean
Cultist
24 | 1
the thing I summon at level 5 he insta gips me and doesn't seem to recieve my dps also it's difficult to click without getting in touch with insta gip stream and it doesn't seem to cost the boss any mana... *jealous* sucks
Edited by MrClean 7 years.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Detonators..
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
meanwhile in terror act2. qouv tsin blocking the path to fautz. i didn't even summon this douche, i just rerolled the map.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
annoying cat wrote:meanwhile in terror act2. qouv tsin blocking the path to fautz. i didn't even summon this douche, i just rerolled the map.

Happens in like 1/10 of times. Nothing to worry about :?
Clariska
Prowler
16 | 0
uhm does Ghost count?I play in window mode watching series/Movies while playing and never see them till bam dead :D
akamagician
Skeleton
2 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ice clans(especially old ice clan before laz nerfed them), detonators(took about three deaths before I actually even knew what mob it was that killed me), the force wall mobs in a3, na'vi. Alpha centaurs are pretty cancer too.
BlackZ
Pit Knight
111 | 5
akamagician wrote:Ice clans(especially old ice clan before laz nerfed them), detonators(took about three deaths before I actually even knew what mob it was that killed me), the force wall mobs in a3, na'vi. Alpha centaurs are pretty cancer too.

Agreed, Natus Vincere is very powerful, and Dendi is always a pain to encounter :lol: