Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey there,

The patch has been out for 2 days now and I think everyone should've been able to get a first impression. So I'm interested in what you think about the new patch.

I guess I'll start then:

I personally find the new area Torajan Jungle a little bit messy. I think I just have to get used to it. I like the idea of throwing 10 ubers in the same area, but I dislike that there are so many dead ends in the northern part outside of the unformed land area. It feels like something is missing there.

The droprate in SP has been drastically increased. I was really surprised about that. In the previous patch I found 2-3 set items until I finished terror (not including TA, which I even left out this patch since the bonus of BRC on Nec is kinda weak), but this time I had 15 set items by the time I reached act 1 dest, despite using the same items with the same amount of MF (160). Plus 1 SU 1 SSU and 1SSSU (
Ironhood
Gonnagal's Dirk
Lifecrusher

Lifecrusher
Boots

'MhalChamUm'
Runeword Level: 110
30% Hit Recovery
0.125% Chance of Crushing Blow (Based on Character Level)
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(5 to 10)% to All Attributes
Maximum Life +(7 to 10)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(15 to 25)%
. It makes me wonder if I should just farm Baal in terror :D

Anyway: The team did a great job with implementing these many new features. Keep up the good work! :)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i didnt see much yet, most of what i did is what i would do in any version, and im playing treewarden with garb gear so its going slow at lvl 117+ atm.

overall the corpse return feature im still split upon but im seeing its positives for sure, its quite convenient with a weak char like mine (and i would think assassin players are happy about it as well) when he gets shredded by onyx knights so easily.

brother laz genesis has gropies everywhere when you enter it like mosquitos, that looks like it could be annoying once my char is ready.

baal fight is gg, i like it. its a bit annoying how much he teleports and sometimes he seems to take zero dmg even though i maul him a lot, but thats fine it goes fast enough and the innovation is a massive upgrade from how it was before.

multiple k3k maps make getting cc a bit less annoying. :D

the technical problems (including slow map loading in a3) are known and i hope they can be resolved.

something strikes me as strange about how the uber levels are located now, feels unnatural, but thats understandable with new change.

hmm, thats it