Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im kinda have same problem as OP (if you going self-found SP) that you tend to complete random set rather than your current build (like last patch, i got full bowzon set for like in many years?). So if I wanted to utilize that i would make a new bowzon to use it.

Usually by the time you found with your current char, you probably already reach 500 signets eaten, couple of SSU, couple of elemental RW and maybe full set of great rune. It depend on how un/lucky you are.

Im however though, do hope for more option in the future to reduce the RNG factor in the game. Of course it doesnt to be powerful as normal drop. Example:

Create a set piece via cube (just like in d3 iirc)
You need first to find the base (lets make it harder like rare sacred base), cube with it specific amount arcane crystals (i have no idea how much, but lets just say this is last resort once you already have 500 signets eaten) and lastly, add some weaken stats to the item and prevent it from get cubed (similar to giftbox stuff, my suggestion would be capped it to 1 socket only)

So the end you get something like:
Rare sacred base + 5 arcane crystals (or 10) = random chance to find any set of used base, but it have 1 socket and cant be MO-ed.

*I wanted to suggest something like 1elemental stone-only RW just like normal RW / gemword but i guess it wasnt related to this thread.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No idea why people went crazy at the set. If you don't have the set, just simply use runewords, cheap SU and crafted gear. The game doesn't force you to play full Cinadide set to win.

After many testing in SP, for me the set is bad. Crafts + SU gear is much better.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Pinball wrote:No idea why people went crazy at the set. If you don't have the set, just simply use runewords, cheap SU and crafted gear. The game doesn't force you to play full Cinadide set to win.

After many testing in SP, for me the set is bad. Crafts + SU gear is much better.

Boj said the set is way better than he expected it to be and he already expected it to be extremely good. He said it was better the crafts/su
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:
Pinball wrote:No idea why people went crazy at the set. If you don't have the set, just simply use runewords, cheap SU and crafted gear. The game doesn't force you to play full Cinadide set to win.

Boj said the set is way better than he expected it to be and he already expected it to be extremely good. He said it was better the crafts/su

But if you don't hae the set yet, then you're stuck with crafts and SU, which work arguably better and more affordably.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Prime_Evil wrote:Im pretty sure theres a market for single player items going around even here in the forums , as very minute and niche it might be, at least there was a couple of ladders ago , not sure how it is right now. Check the Trade sections for Open bnet trades.

I duno, I spent a month trying bumping my post looking for trades single player and had no success. Gave up on trading and just cubed everything I didn't need myself for stat signets.

My advice to the OP, relax about finding THAT ONE SET you want. Focus on just playing the game, working on your charms and as you work on the ubers and gear you NEED for them youll find more pieces of the set you WANT dropping along the way.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Even if rws/crafts/su may be better and way easier to get it doesn't change the fact that this set has all the highest bases possible and is extremely hard to get because of it.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Then why focus on farming items that aren't as good and are harder to find? On a side not, that set is op af. 75% slow target, 50%+ cb, 250aa, 60% poison pierce and bane?
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge

Amazing LUL
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cinadide set has some good stats. But for me it's just a mid game gear, for end game gear you need some good SU/craft which you can farm Dfauzt ez with it.

Also one thing I dont like about the set is the stupid price people are selling. I've seen a guy sell 60 tg each piece :lol:
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Pinball wrote:Cinadide set has some good stats. But for me it's just a mid game gear, for end game gear you need some good SU/craft which you can farm Dfauzt ez with it.

Also one thing I dont like about the set is the stupid price people are selling. I've seen a guy sell 60 tg each piece :lol:

If I was on MP I would be swiping credit cards for the set. 60 tg is nothing compared to what I would have payed