D2stats notifier settings

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
Rishab
Team Member
2010 | 148
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
maybe add vet tokens in notifier too?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1940 | 100
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:maybe add vet tokens in notifier too?


already in: "Evil Eye.+" green
User avatar
Rishab
Team Member
2010 | 148
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gekko64 wrote:
Rishab wrote:maybe add vet tokens in notifier too?


already in: "Evil Eye.+" green

ah, nice..
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1940 | 100
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:
Rishab wrote:maybe add vet tokens in notifier too?


already in: "Evil Eye.+" green

ah, nice..


I might add Void scrolls, what color is their text when they drop ingame?
User avatar
Rishab
Team Member
2010 | 148
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gekko64 wrote:
Rishab wrote:
Gekko64 wrote:
Rishab wrote:maybe add vet tokens in notifier too?


already in: "Evil Eye.+" green

ah, nice..


I might add Void scrolls, what color is their text when they drop ingame?

the item name is purple i think, u can just not add color and they will appear by default color they have in notification
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi