Features Removed/Missing ?

Discuss Median XL!
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
1- Map Opacity, can't change it anymore ? Also can't Toggle the Mini Map Version where it sets in the right of the screen (used to be toggled from Options)
2- Players 8 Command not working ??
3- Full Belt Button ? where you can check the whole belt
blankname
Prowler
16 | 3
Players 8 was intentionally removed. I imagine that the belt bar is a bug due to the resolution change, hopefully it will be changed back in another update.
prawn
Invader
9 | 1
On the launcher go into setting then application data. Click save and go into the preferences.json scroll to auto map fade set to 1 and automapmode to 1

play with minimap on the right side of the screen you can also change it by setting from

"legacy_automap_left": 1,

to
"legacy_automap_left": 0,
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
blankname wrote:Players 8 was intentionally removed. I imagine that the belt bar is a bug due to the resolution change, hopefully it will be changed back in another update.

Do you know the reason for that ? i can't see it as a bad thing.

prawn wrote:On the launcher go into setting then application data. Click save and go into the preferences.json scroll to auto map fade set to 1 and automapmode to 1

play with minimap on the right side of the screen you can also change it by setting from

to

Thank you so much!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
prawn wrote:On the launcher go into setting then application data. Click save and go into the preferences.json scroll to auto map fade set to 1 and automapmode to 1

to

THNX, WORKS