Assassin Scorpion Blade Throw Speed?

Discuss Median XL!
Hi guys, i have 2 questions, thank in advance
1. How to increase throw speed of Assassin's scorpion blade? Increase Attack Speed or Cast Speed?
2. What is Combat Speed?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Scorpion blade speed is linked to your weapon so you need attack speed to attack faster with it.
If a skill use the ''Projectile'' tag it is part of the bow/xbow/throw group or if you prefer the ranged group.

The confusing part with scorpion blade is that you can dump stats in energy instead of the usual dex dump to make it better.
SirJean wrote:Scorpion blade speed is linked to your weapon so you need attack speed to attack faster with it.
If a skill use the ''Projectile'' tag it is part of the bow/xbow/throw group or if you prefer the ranged group.

The confusing part with scorpion blade is that you can dump stats in energy instead of the usual dex dump to make it better.

Thank you, and how about the "combat speed" i quite confusing bcuz some runeword items increase that speed
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Not 100% sure but I think that the new ''combat speed' affect everything that ''overall speed'' used to except movement speed.
So in theory combat speed is attack speed/cast speed/block rate/hit recovery.

But again I'm not sure and didn't have time to test Sigma more than 1 hour so take it with a grain of salt.
SirJean wrote:Not 100% sure but I think that the new ''combat speed' affect everything that ''overall speed'' used to except movement speed.
So in theory combat speed is attack speed/cast speed/block rate/hit recovery.

But again I'm not sure and didn't have time to test Sigma more than 1 hour so take it with a grain of salt.

yeah, maybe that is overall speed in older versỉon :D thank you for explaining