Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
-The uber lockdown timer making my d hard. Super fun.
-Astrogha totem corpse need to be removed maybe. With current state, its so hard to not get eye cancer as melee wdm.
-Level progression apparently super fun. I thought it would be annoying. But maybe add variation for 105 rift.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
There is no way to start a level 1 naginata sin now (for someone who only want to use Naginata skill)
Merchants won't sell, I also spent a good 5 minutes just to refresh Gheed's gamble, and no Naginata at all.

Why? I remember every starting character have every basic weapons for all build they need, some patches ago.
Meddle
Vampiress
39 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lobby sound is being muted/unmuted by every M keystroke. CTRL+M mutes/unmutes sound, M should simply print the letter M into a text field (or do nothing).
Ice[Fire]
Cultist
21 | 0
Remove the ledges in Fauztinville... It's a giant middle finger to melee characters. There's so much melee hate in this game already, the main farmable end-game rift shouldn't be so painful to do as a melee character. The ledges literally serve no purpose except to make clearing as a melee character incredibly frustrating and inefficient.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bug:
Bug1: Ocationally Autoparty is bugged and you can't see teamate icons on top left or use any buff on them aswell.
Bug2: Sometime need to reequip Tome of Possession for the 0% avoid aura to work with Lucion
Bug2: Sometime Anya create 2 red portals
Bug3: Sometime screen upon deafeating Baal show weird visual with d2 cursors
Bug4: Very rarely when entering area with red portal an error occur (same as old Median XL 17 k3k red portal bug when entering Torajan Jungle)
Bug5: Madking's Spines UHM club only give max of 65% DeadlyStrike (Dont know if this really is a bug or Median DS cap)
Bug6: Bosses icon always block the 10th skill of rmb skill bottom row

Rant & Feedback: Warning: Wall of text; Garbo language
► Show Spoiler
Edited by duysir0 5 years.
goldy
Cultist
23 | 3
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
First, wonderful job! Median is looking better than ever :clap: :salut:
not sure if it has been mentioned, just coming back to this and havent played since xvc, but one feedback thing

1) would also love to have a hotkey for map fade, though there is the option in the preferences file
malderun
Prowler
17 | 3
I am one of the new players to this mod and I must say it's great. Currently at lvl 140 and have most of the Ubers done minus the last few. I have about a month of experience pre sigma. You have done a great job however I feel the game is missing something. A true end game dungen for people to test their power creep
of new set ups and gear.

My suggestion:
If possible as I am not versed in your limits of the game engine.
A dungen requiring 130-140 range to enter that has multiple randomized lvls each becoming harder than the next a true dungen crawl that you can attempt Solo or with friends. Each level increasing in monster lvl and rewards till you come to a point that it's practically impossible to do. Kinda like a cave level that never ends. Maybe as you go further the environment changes into a more hellish theme sort of revisiting those first days of when Diablo 1 came out going into the labyrinth. When I first saw the sigma trialer and I saw "rifts" this is what came to my mind.

Just my 2 cents give people something to use their amazing gear on and eventually get crushed then forced to think up new stuff.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sun Strike is sooo freaking bugged....

The hit box is so weird. It's not the arrow, but instead the "trail of flames" or rather the glowing balls in the air it leaves behind. That way it's possible to hit enemies close to you twice with 1 attack, and enemies further away not even once if they are in a lucky position (which is nearly always the case since enemies move to you, which means very often it's completely useless as an attack and does 0 damage provided that the enemies are near the edge of the screen)

Also, it's not a trail of flames. The description is wrong, please update it.
whe123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I don't know if this is a bug but I just killed Hell Andariel for the quest drop and only got 1 arcane shard, a sur rune, some crap gems, and some crap magical items. No uniques. No rares. This was on multiplayer.

Edit:
Since I've already posted I'm going to rant a little. Why do oskill summon skills seem so weak? On my single player necro I've found the entire Santanic Mantra set, yet the Overlord oskill it provides dies even quicker than a skeletal flayer and same with the summon sirens oskill provided by an Auhe runeword wand. The Overlord even has around 33k health but I have to keep resummoning it if I want to use it and the Satanic Mantra set. The sirens have around 16k health and 300 damage, both of which are bad compared to my flayers' 35k health and 1.5k damage with the same items, and the charm chance is nothing when a siren can't last 20 hits from mobs. Very sad skills when so much +minion life and damage have to be sacrificed for the Overlord and how one of a great rune runeword's defining features is basically useless.

TU grim wand's summon darklings oskill is also somewhat weak but feels balanced enough considering how it's a TU and the summons don't look like it's supposed to be strong. However, the darklings have around 6k health and 400 damage with 900 damage thorns and 800 damage reduction and the TU wand also has a +party damage oskill, +cast rate, 70 +minion damage, and +4 necro skills, making it more useful than a great runeword wand with the same +4 necro skills, a weaker summon oskill, +1000 def, +mana regen, and the extra bonus of reducing max minions.

An extra complaint is how weak the lamia skill becomes later in the game. I started off putting 15 points in it because I knew early on I was going to be a summon necro. I reset my skills much later because lamias do only 400-500 damage with +120 damage from doom yet flayers did 1-1.2k damage at that time. Once reset, I could put much more points into totems and into much better summons and lamia still did 100-150 damage with +1 doom, barely a change from before but much better spent skill points.

I will say that the necro's Tower set is fun to use even if it's weak compared to the Lazarus set.

I believe I saw in the patch notes that devs didn't have time to revamp the necro summoning skills. I can suck it up on my necro until then if that's the case but here's some feedback.
Edited by whe123 5 years.
FREEZER
Skeleton
2 | 0
Interface
Bag №1 - The belt has transparency
Bag №2 - You can not drink cans from the belt with the right click

Tagaze
Bag №3 - You can jump through the trees and be at the edge of the map + in this place the monsters spawn

Judgement Day
Bag №4 - Edyrem can not go to the edge of the arena

Bag №5 - Invisible object interferes with walking