Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Marco is in a bad mood today (:
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
Marco wrote:
iHaku wrote:why isnt every skill on both bottons allowed anyway. not everyone plays with the same configuration. i literally cant play any build that isnt using 100% of the skills on rmb, since i only move with left. i rather uninstall then using casts on lmb and having shit like stances on rmb.

bugs exist

fair enough
Arnold
Prowler
16 | 0
Meshif's Iron Parrot i have used it a week untill now i never seen any Parrot (Criter) reanimatedu
SilentSin
Cultist
23 | 3
Liberec1234 wrote:Cos firstly it would allow to u to have two stances to be active at the same time so it is one of issues, secondly you have to implement interaction with objectcs with certain skill on lmb. Conclusion: not a simple task.

2 stances and unable to attack. Sounds amazing ...

I don't see why interaction with objects should have anything to do with your skill. Click on object = walk to and interact with it. I can't think of anything that would modify that behaviour so if that code does need to be a part of every skill, it can likely be the exact same code on every skill. There's no skill that can open doors from afar or detonate barrels or anything like that.
Inahk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
suchbalance wrote:- Widowmaker LMB again. Doors have won

Thank you!!!
kurnis
Acid Prince
49 | 0
masochista wrote:What about druid's acid fiends? Still lvl 5 poison flash :/

Omg is this real? Was going to make a poison druid. But now..... :( :(
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iHaku wrote:why isnt every skill on both bottons allowed anyway. not everyone plays with the same configuration. i literally cant play any build that isnt using 100% of the skills on rmb, since i only move with left. i rather uninstall then using casts on lmb and having shit like stances on rmb.

Have you tried using shift to stand still? The way I play most classes is with main attack on left, hold LMB to move and hold/tap shift when you want to stand still and attack. Unless you are clicking on a monster, the attack will only happen when shift and LMB are pressed at the same time. I find it makes for really fluid movement.
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
Arnold wrote:Meshif's Iron Parrot i have used it a week untill now i never seen any Parrot (Criter) reanimatedu

Go to blood moor and kill some skellies the parrots are really small and they just fly, they don't do anything.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
kurnis wrote:
masochista wrote:What about druid's acid fiends? Still lvl 5 poison flash :/

Omg is this real? Was going to make a poison druid. But now..... :( :(

Description hasn't been updated. Patch notes are accurate.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Just want to say thank-y'all for the hardwork! Love median and sigma is great too! The speedy updates are fantastic!