Just hit 125. Hype!

Discuss Median XL!
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It took countless Dunc runs, but I made it! :D

All I wanted to do is run Fautz. . . Yep, can't cuz you need to kill Kabraxis first. As let down as I was, this did not stop me from trying all of the other 125 content. Unfortunately, there's so much wrong with all of them I can't be fucked to write it all, but if you have 2 hours to kill you can check this out. 125 Ubers start at 05:33.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/373725109
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So, those 125 areas though. How is any of that trash possible? The exception being Viz-Jun. I think if you drop a port in there you can bypass the proving ground. Haven't tried.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You don't need kill kabraxis to get to fauzt btw, it is brc charm upgraded with those stones, you can skip kabraxis entirely.
youtube.com/ae1337
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:You don't need kill kabraxis to get to fauzt btw, it is brc charm upgraded with those stones, you can skip kabraxis entirely.

"Fauztinville

REQUIRED LEVEL: 125
DIFFICULTY: VERY HARD

Use your upgraded Black Road charm after killing Kabraxis to create Portal"

I'm glad this is accurate. -_-

At any rate, Viz-Jun is just as ridiculous as the rest of the 125 content. Hope to see a change to all of it. Of course, can't get into Fautz.

eDiT: Killed a couple totems. Everything went immune so I said fuck the crystals and fought kabraxis instead. 90% Poison cap (458% total), doesn't make a difference.
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
VizJun is okay depending on your build, and you can infact pop a TP in Vizjun and bypass the locking proving grounds.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
aerial wrote:You don't need kill kabraxis to get to fauzt btw, it is brc charm upgraded with those stones, you can skip kabraxis entirely.

Sorry, what stones? Are these the Kabraxis stones you get from Teganze? if so, do I need a whole Xis rune (ouch)?

And then... how/where would I open Fautz with the charm without killing Kabraxis??
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PlayerOne wrote:

Sorry, what stones? Are these the Kabraxis stones you get from Teganze? if so, do I need a whole Xis rune (ouch)?

And then... how/where would I open Fautz with the charm without killing Kabraxis??

near kabra there are 5 bosses to kill each gives 1 gem (u need to use teleport to get there), u mix gems with black road book.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
I finally reached 125 for the first time today too!!! I walked straight into the wretched sands thinking it would be a breeze, but boy did they buff Xaxxis!

I have no idea how so many people level so quick...
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
boozek wrote:
PlayerOne wrote:

near kabra there are 5 bosses to kill each gives 1 gem (u need to use teleport to get there), u mix gems with black road book.

Cheers! :D
asnaoider
Imp
4 | 1
Me too, 125 today but can't do Vizjun nor Xazax.
To be doable Vizjun should have it's density decreased and Xazax should have life decreased a lot, otherwise he takes almost no damage but can still kill you instantly independent of your resistances.