Please make charms non-sellable

Discuss Median XL!
CheezSammich
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sold my lvl59 charm to a vendor, and you can't buy it back. It looks like an emerald. Please make them non-sellable.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Collect parts for your lvl 59 charm, transfer them to a lvl 1 char and cube it. Transfer your charm again to your main character, problem solved.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Afaik there is that new formula that makes it possible to collect it again, you're talking about Level Challenge 1. For every 10 levels over 59 you cube shards with 2 additional Arcane Crystals. So don't worry, just re run it again :>
Krozra
Imp
5 | 0
masochista wrote:Afaik there is that new formula that makes it possible to collect it again, you're talking about Level Challenge 1. For every 10 levels over 59 you cube shards with 2 additional Arcane Crystals. So don't worry, just re run it again :>

I think this is more a problem for this charm specifically because you cube it with Atma's reward, and would need a new character to reach that point and get another scroll to fix a new charm. I personally fucked up selling mine and it was immensely frustrating.
CheezSammich
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yeah, that's the main reason. Technically would need to run a new char to normal Baal in order to get back in the same position. Not the end of the world, but I'm sure some code could be thrown at it to make them non-sellable, much like the cube.