Trouble starting Median XL

Discuss Median XL!
Delic
Prowler
17 | 0
Hey Guys!

When i try to start the game, nothing happens and the launcher pops up again. Today i was playing the game as usual and nothing strange happenend. Just after closing the game, i wasnt able to start the game again. No error logs or smth else. Anyone knows that problem?

Best Regards :-)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Close the Launcher and go into C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save and there delete the file "preferences.json" then restart the PC without opening the Launcher until the reboot. If you do not have that file in the folder or deleting it did not resolve the problem, then delete the whole MedianXL folder in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming (backup your characters from the save folder if you play Single Player) then restart the PC without opening the Launcher until the reboot.
Delic
Prowler
17 | 0
That worked. Thanks a lot! :-)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I have the same problem but i have no AppData folder, what do i do? Reinstall?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
smartasss wrote:I have the same problem but i have no AppData folder, what do i do? Reinstall?

Probably because they're hidden right now, go in C then in the folder header click on "tools" then "folder options" and in the view tab check the option "show hidden files, folders and drives"