K3KBA Item Drop Restrictions

Discuss Median XL!
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
Is there a hidden tier limit to what set items can drop in K3KBA or is it just an RNG/odds game for set items? I'm hunting for the last piece of the Mysteries set I need, Witchblade, Warp Blade and after approx 50-60 runs I haven't seen it. Do set items have the same hidden tier system that SUs have based on Area level? I'm running with 300%MF and I'm starting to think it won't drop here (or my RNG is just trash). Edit: I'm playing my sorc on single player.

Any insight?
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
I believe so. It's also the only piece I need too and I've for sure never found an ancient armor, ceremonial armor, crown or crown shield from k3k either. The item bases or area level just makes them not drop.

I'm on sp too, do you have any set ancient armors?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I believe the dev made it so that you can farm any sets in K3K, just increase your Magic find and hope for the best.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:I believe the dev made it so that you can farm any sets in K3K, just increase your Magic find and hope for the best.

I would say otherwise. I know nobody who's found a set ancient armor in k3k and I doubt they even can drop.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
frsmkre wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:I believe the dev made it so that you can farm any sets in K3K, just increase your Magic find and hope for the best.

I would say otherwise. I know nobody who's found a set ancient armor in k3k and I doubt they even can drop.

they can drop but the chance is very low.
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
frsmkre wrote:

Now that I think of it, no I don't believe I've seen a SSU Ancient Armor in K3KBA
lauroson
Invader
8 | 0
I've found two of the warp blades for the set on single player, but needing to get circlet to complete the set. So yeah it can drop, it's just gotta keep at it till it does. Good luck getting it!
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
lauroson wrote:I've found two of the warp blades for the set on single player, but needing to get circlet to complete the set. So yeah it can drop, it's just gotta keep at it till it does. Good luck getting it!

Good to hear. I just found the circlet 2 runs ago haha. So I guess it's just RNG.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Im positive no one has found a set ancient armor in k3k making 3 sets uncompletable.
lauroson
Invader
8 | 0
kestik wrote:
lauroson wrote:I've found two of the warp blades for the set on single player, but needing to get circlet to complete the set. So yeah it can drop, it's just gotta keep at it till it does. Good luck getting it!

Good to hear. I just found the circlet 2 runs ago haha. So I guess it's just RNG.

Do you play on online or single player?