How to kill Akarat since he is immune?

Discuss Median XL!
H4LG4ND
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I saw this :
"He is completely immune and must be affected by his follower's death proc in order to be vulnerable."
Source : https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Akarat

I killed all mobs around him but he is still immuned.

CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kill a mob. Mob does nova on death. Nova makes him not immune. Kill before nova debuff goes byebye.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
H4LG4ND wrote:I saw this :
"He is completely immune and must be affected by his follower's death proc in order to be vulnerable."
Source : https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Akarat

I killed all mobs around him but he is still immuned.

When one of his followers dies, the shield is only broken for a short amount of time before it comes back. You'll see a white nova that is cast when his followers die, that's what you're looking for. Don't kill all of his followers first if you can help it, only kill one, that way if he becomes immune again, you can kill another follower to break the shield and have a chance to kill him. The problem is he also regenerates after a period of time and when he's below a certain percentage of hp (usually after his shield comes back).

Akarat is basically a dps check to see if you can kill him before his shield comes back up and he regenerates his life. If you aren't able to kill him before he regenerates, find ways to increase your damage. I remember when I was playing my barb as a summoner, I killed Akarat after I switched from Runemaster to Nephalem spirit for more damage from my minions. I wasn't able to do enough damage to kill him with Runemaster.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Akarat follower chance to cast weakness blast is only about 33% now (was 100%).

This sometimes causes little trouble with Akarat and Khalimgrad, where you need a blast but it doesnt proc.
H4LG4ND
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'll try that.
My crossbow necro and his 9 undead fetish thanks you