Thoughts on Hammer Zon changes?

Discuss Median XL!
SpitFire
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I played xbow necro/melee sorc last season. I thought Hzon looked fun but didn't want another char.

Thoughts on changes to Skin of K nerfed vs the skills scaling being adjusted and buffed?

Roughly in same place or kinda meh now?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SpitFire wrote:I played xbow necro/melee sorc last season. I thought Hzon looked fun but didn't want another char.

Thoughts on changes to Skin of K nerfed vs the skills scaling being adjusted and buffed?

Roughly in same place or kinda meh now?

Lol Kabraxis was barely nerfed as it still benefits from scepter mastery and Zarae got buffed a fuckton. It might actually be able to compete with other optimal builds now. I’m actually really surprised that, if all the underpowered Zon builds there are, they chose to buff the least underpowered. Pounce is pretty much unplayable now, as Zarae will destroy it in farming. Spearzon are obsolete in every conceivable way. Same with Javas and, frankly, now that Uldy isn’t a purify boss, bowazons aren’t really that great either.

Guess it’s Hammerzon time this season.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Hammerzon and Necro in every build except malice tree.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hammer is just a life top up ability and a shitty ability cause hammerdin style. Its all about the proc field.