Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikolaipka wrote:Can you give some info about melee necro breakpoints since it moves and attacks way way slower than before

hotfix patch is done and will be uploaded to servers soon
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I kinda don't want to gut my minion count so I'm probably gonna give RC a shot and see how well it does.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I started one with RC now ..... works fine until now, but i am still in nightmare atm ....

and i am wondering what to do with the stat points i dont need for the equipment .... vitality? :think:
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nobrainnopain wrote:I started one with RC now ..... works fine until now, but i am still in nightmare atm ....

and i am wondering what to do with the stat points i dont need for the equipment .... vitality? :think:

I think you need to dump points into vit in order to benefit from Embalming. If you don't, you're gonna end up with basically no HP at the higher levels since your vit gain is kinda trash otherwise. Energy doesn't have huge synergies but Abyss Knights are pretty damn expensive, if you have them die often on ubers, then you're gonna run out of mana fast when each costs about 1k mana. Strength could maybe be interesting if there's some gear piece with important stats but high str requirement. Basically none of the stats scales directly into your damage and it's all about finding a balance that helps you reach your current goals.
Zeal45
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm in Hell and my minions pratically melt to almost everything. Only minions that don't die are VK and Iron golem, until a boss shows up.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I´m in hell too now ..... lvl 116 and did all 110 ubers and some of the 115s ..... the 105 ubers and the 110 were no problem, with some of the 115s i have trouble because of my def .... Legacy of Blood is horror for me as always and at Tran Athulua i had probs with the many arrows flying around but i did it
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Zeal45 wrote:I'm in Hell and my minions pratically melt to almost everything. Only minions that don't die are VK and Iron golem, until a boss shows up.

whats your equip and what did you skill?
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
VK is seemingly invincible endgame. About the only uber (working on 120s) I've seen him die was Black Road due to the circle fire damage and a lack of minion resists. Golem tankiness varies greatly depending on what item I give him but is overall very tanky.

Knights and skeletons might as well be made of paper mache. They die when a boss so much as looks at them and seem to do negligible amounts of damage. I bind knights to LMB to summon ahead of me to aggro enemies while VK, Golem, Merc, and hawks kill stuff.

It's a relatively strong build overall. It's a bit clunky to play between questionable minion AI, slow minion movement speed, and hawks in general, but true to classic, it's probably the least gear dependent build I've played in median.

P.S. can we get minion speed to scale with skill level? Get VK and golem moving as fast as merc. Even better, give them pounce. Please and thank you!
Omneus
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Uberelite streams necro summoner everyday on twitch, he is ~137-140? He generally loves summoners classes in poe, grim dawn, etc
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I built an Iron Golem, and never seen him lose hp, at all (currently level120).

I bet Veil King is even more tanky, as he has same regeneration, and a shit ton of HP. But I prefer attack speed buff from Rathma chosen.

For minion resistance, Necro has unique tier 4 bonewand and gargoyle head that give total ~100% minion resist, enough to reach cap even in hell.