D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
WReckLess wrote:
vilski wrote:Is it possible to set a batch file to start both d2stats and launcher at the same time? If so, how exactly?

create txt file,
copy text below into it,
edit paths according to your d2stats/launcher exes' place,
save file,
rename file to [whatever.bat] without brackets,
run it.

start "" "E:\Games\Di2\D2Stats-3.10.6-Sig\D2Stats.exe"
start "" "D:\Games\Median XL\Median XL Launcher.exe"

hm, ok nice idea,

do this actually should running the .exe ?

because like this, it just opens the path's
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
lunar.seven wrote:do this actually should running the .exe ?

because like this, it just opens the path's

You need to put full path, including name of executable file. I tried it myself, and it works for me (win 7). Although, I execute diablo II.exe from game folder directly, instead of launcher. Also, take a look at empty double quotation marks before actual exes' path, that's important to provide actual path as second parameter.

edit: path and exe should be in separate quotation marks, check my previous post.
lost_one
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, I am receiving the "cannot inject gamefilter" error. Everything else works great (stats, toggle alt). I downloaded the most recent version. Extracted the d2 stats folder to my d2 folder (which is on my desktop). I run the d2stats.exe as an admin. I read the troubleshooting guide it says reinstall vc_redist.86 in windows . I am not sure what that is , can anyone explain? Why do i need to do this and others dont? thank you!!!
Edited by lost_one 5 years.
lost_one
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, I am receiving the "cannot inject gamefilter" error. Everything else works great (stats, toggle alt). I downloaded the most recent version. Extracted the d2 stats folder to my d2 folder (which is on my desktop). I run the d2stats.exe as an admin. I read the troubleshooting guide it says reinstall vc_redist.86 in windows . I am not sure what that is , can anyone explain? Why do i need to do this and others dont? thank you!!!
lost_one
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i have installed vc_redistx86 from windows and rebooted computer. freshly downloaded and installed d2stats.exe. I have the gamefilter.dll. why wont this work? "cannot inject game filter" haaaalp pleeeez thank uuu
Morphy
Skeleton
3 | 0
show and hide commands dont do anything for me. I added:

show "Jewel" magic rare
show "Amulet" rare

added these below the #Hide items and it doesnt do anything. it seems nothing that i change in there does anything. if i add a
"Jewel" magic its gonna pop at the upper left but it will still now show.
floowsnaake
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
wrong download button version

Morphy
Skeleton
3 | 0
is there anyone awnsering us in there lol. i dont think the guys who made this really reads the forum
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
drkfirwnds wrote:Image

I've spent so long trying to fixed this.

[UpdateHandle] Couldn't update dll handles. (error: 0; extended: 0)
[UpdateDllHandles] Couldn't retrieve dll addresses. (error: 0; extended: 0)

I still get this even after reformatting.

Did you (or anyone) have any luck solving this issue? I have tried everything I can think of as well to fix this and I have been unsuccessful but never had problems running d2stats in the past. Very very frustrated at the moment.
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Webbhead08 wrote:
drkfirwnds wrote:Image

I've spent so long trying to fixed this.

[UpdateHandle] Couldn't update dll handles. (error: 0; extended: 0)
[UpdateDllHandles] Couldn't retrieve dll addresses. (error: 0; extended: 0)

I still get this even after reformatting.

Did you (or anyone) have any luck solving this issue? I have tried everything I can think of as well to fix this and I have been unsuccessful but never had problems running d2stats in the past. Very very frustrated at the moment.

Okay so I did something not entirely sure what but I got D2stats to open and stay open without any errors, and it seems to be working as intended. I made sure all previous instances of D2stats were closed via ctrl alt delete / program manager AND via the notifications bar in the bottom right.

Furthermore, when I had just the ONE instance of d2stats running, I right clicked on it and there is an option to 'pause' that I couldn't seem to uncheck but clicked on it anyway.

Opened median xl launcher, created a game, and voila first time since about Thanksgiving I haven't gotten the failed too many times in a row error. Thought I would share -

Web