Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great tool, ilvl display of items certainly helps me with jewel crafting as well. GJ.

Also, is it possible for future builds to bring up stats on currently equipped merc?

Again , thanks!
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nice, thank you so much.
but i have a request aswell :D could you maybe add a drop notification for rare rings/amus awell?
gets flagged by avira if you wanna submit a false positive https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
philanthropy wrote:gets flagged by avira if you wanna submit a false positive https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit

I don't think you can submit an application that 'hacks' another application. Even if you could, every change he makes, would have to be resubmitted - and I'm sure the approval process is slow. On the other hand, it takes you 2 seconds to add it to your AV's exclusion list. Which do you think makes more sense to do?
BTracer wrote:
philanthropy wrote:gets flagged by avira if you wanna submit a false positive https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit

I don't think you can submit an application that 'hacks' another application. Even if you could, every change he makes, would have to be resubmitted - and I'm sure the approval process is slow. On the other hand, it takes you 2 seconds to add it to your AV's exclusion list. Which do you think makes more sense to do?

you obviously have no idea how avira's false positive system works, so why even comment?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
philanthropy wrote:
BTracer wrote:

you obviously have no idea how avira's false positive system works, so why even comment?

Straight from their own website - users helping users:

Glad I could help. Avira used to have a system that made it easy to submit files for testing. Many that I submitted resulted in me getting an email saying, yes, it was a false positive, but Antivir would still detect them. That's why I've just used exceptions for a long time now. I don't know if the submissions system still exists, Avira has dumbed down their support system dramatically. But the exceptions list always has worked.

Submitting a file doesn't magically make it better. D2Stats IS IN FACT a hack, and uses code that SOME AV's MAY consider part of a virus. Submitting the file won't change that fact. But feel free to submit the file yourself, let us know how it goes!
BTracer wrote:
philanthropy wrote:
BTracer wrote:

Straight from their own website - users helping users:

Glad I could help. Avira used to have a system that made it easy to submit files for testing. Many that I submitted resulted in me getting an email saying, yes, it was a false positive, but Antivir would still detect them. That's why I've just used exceptions for a long time now. I don't know if the submissions system still exists, Avira has dumbed down their support system dramatically. But the exceptions list always has worked.

Submitting a file doesn't magically make it better. D2Stats IS IN FACT a hack, and uses code that SOME AV's MAY consider part of a virus. Submitting the file won't change that fact. But feel free to submit the file yourself, let us know how it goes!

again buddy you derail a thread talking about something you know nothing about. you've just relayed to us a single user's experiences with avira's false positive submissions. i personally have submitted several of my own files that avira has confirmed were false positives and given an exception to within a few weeks. what do you have to gain by continuing this conversation? just drop it. (for the record, i've put d2stats on my av's exclusion list)
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
philanthropy wrote:talking about something you know nothing about

Saying that multiple times doesn't make it true. But keep tryin!

philanthropy wrote:you've just relayed to us a single user's experiences with avira's false positive submissions. i personally have submitted several of my own files that avira has confirmed were false positives

Did you just say one persons personal experience doesn't count, but then turn around and relay your personal experience? Rich.

philanthropy wrote:and given an exception to within a few weeks

Annnnd that was part of my point. Thanks for that.

philanthropy wrote:for the record, i've put d2stats on my av's exclusion list

Of course you have. Most people have figured out that is the best option.

philanthropy wrote:what do you have to gain by continuing this conversation

About as much as you do asking random developers who work for free to start submitting their work to the literally 100's of AV providers out there, waiting for responses, and then releasing, only to do the same all over again 2 weeks later, instead of users just adding it to an exclusion list.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
can you use this on realm?
BTracer wrote:
philanthropy wrote:talking about something you know nothing about

Saying that multiple times doesn't make it true. But keep tryin!

philanthropy wrote:you've just relayed to us a single user's experiences with avira's false positive submissions. i personally have submitted several of my own files that avira has confirmed were false positives

Did you just say one persons personal experience doesn't count, but then turn around and relay your personal experience? Rich.

philanthropy wrote:and given an exception to within a few weeks

Annnnd that was part of my point. Thanks for that.

philanthropy wrote:for the record, i've put d2stats on my av's exclusion list

Of course you have. Most people have figured out that is the best option.

philanthropy wrote:what do you have to gain by continuing this conversation

About as much as you do asking random developers who work for free to start submitting their work to the literally 100's of AV providers out there, waiting for responses, and then releasing, only to do the same all over again 2 weeks later, instead of users just adding it to an exclusion list.

you win man, i couldn't possibly value my time as little as you do.