Sigma 1.2 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4
etmoi2 wrote:when i use terror strike first from Minefield RW (without buffing with grim presence) then use grim presence while terror strike is still active, it will stay on forever (terros strike buff) and not 11 sec like tooltip says (i have malt belt). When i first buff with grim presence then use terror strike, nothing happens. Dont look like it should work like that right?

It's actually worse than that: terror strike shares it's buff class with grim presence. Thus, if you use Terror Strike, it gives you the buff for it's full duration (5.x seconds or 11 if u have malths belt) and then removes grim presence. Moreover, it still allows the usage of Lemures and Blood Thorns, while the tooltip states that these 2 are supposed to be dependent on grim presence. Terror's strike tooltip on the other hand mentions that if you put points into unholy, you'll get other trees disabled, even when you are already devoted to a path. Finally, the skill uses purify's icon.

Is it possible to get word if that's going to be hotfixed? If not, it's fine, but still good to know, so I can get rid of the runes.
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Silver Seal of Ureh (QUOV TSIN charm) can drop at K3K, its bug or a gift from Marco xD
Maje92
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello in 1.2 Mark of the Wild got some love with "MARK OF THE WILD: duration increased to 2 minutes..",like every druid im playing with Instinct rw and a 6sox random shield with Nih runes ( Marchosias' shield was so a nice item , the only usefull for lategame of this dudu set.. removing this item was a bad choice in my opinion).. But the shield with the nih runes dont increase the buff duration anymore.. still 2minutes, dunno if it is a bug or it shoudln't scale any more with increased buff duration on basis of the patch change
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thundergod on the homunculus is not emiting any novas.
boogoogoo
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
1/ Monster spawn out of map
2/ "Double Terror Strike Duration" still remain. Terror Strike is now an oskill, so I think it should be replaced by another affix.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
synergy description is wrong (annoyingly so, was expecting to have cooldown removed by now). only reduces 0.4 seconds every time, n ot 0.8

Arnold
Prowler
16 | 0
"Now gain damage from Vitality instead of Energy, and Energy Factor scales off your vitality instead of energy" not work, it still depend on energy instead of vitality. Please check!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Also to add, Jitan's fortress is some bullshit. still getting invisible targeted and cold slowed from his arrows + spamming it every few seconds seems horribly unfair for anything that needs to get near him. Can't properly lure him since he just chases and drops towers which force you to run away three screens
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bowzon changes:

Trinity Strike - really cool skill, nice animation, ranged short arc shot is cool (give thunderstone the same treatment please?) honestly, the conversion factor is a nice way to build ele chars by pumping EWD.
Realistically - really awful. targeting is always a yard or two away f rom where your mouse/target actually is, so that "1000% EWD" at the center thing never applies. Damage is really terrible. Wyrmshot does more damage to bosses, and I imagine Rapid Wyrmshot even more so. The scaling on this or the overall %WDM needs to be drastically higher. Right now, this skill is only useful for the wyrmshot range synergy and nothing else.

Barrage - good changes, seems like it should synergize Phalanx somehow since its the ele spec against phalanx aoe/boss stacking phys damage. Trinity benefits Wyrmshot, maybe barrage gives something to phalanx or vice versa, since right now its just a point dump to remove the cooldown.

Phalanx - same old good skill, requires aiming, nice concept, but skill description is wrong (see post on previous page about cooldown)

Dragonlore - really nice change with the conversion changes to trinity/barrage. phys res really helpful, nice skill that progresses as y ou get further.

Wyrmshot - seems like same old thing, probably needs a buff to the %WDM though, current is 60% compared to other farming skills like barb's stampede (90% or 100? I think), necro parasite (now 90 or 95 I think?)

Barb random notes:

Iron spiral - still the shitty little brother of deathgaze for unknown reason (must be drastically lower number of hits or something, but you can noticeably tell deathgaze axes hit way harder per) + gains nothing on investment. Deathgaze gains base cold damage, iron spiral gains no damage and a little attack rating which is largely outshined towards midgame by gear/charms.

Stormblast has similar issues. gains attack rating, hits same number of times as Iceburst, but iceburst gives a massive amount of pierce with investment, which is really great because 100% conversion skills need the pierce.

Windform - poison damage why? Can this increase the number of hits (i dunno how whirlwind skills mechanically function) and maintain lightning damage scaling to match the tree?

Daedalus - good as is, I think. The life return with more points could probably need ramped up slightly for being a possibly 30-skill point dump.
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Crash wrote:Also to add, Jitan's fortress is some bullshit. still getting invisible targeted and cold slowed from his arrows + spamming it every few seconds seems horribly unfair for anything that needs to get near him. Can't properly lure him since he just chases and drops towers which force you to run away three screens

I agree, those fucking towers are horrible! Same with Duriel in hell holy shit. Sadly there are alot of bullshit things in median and the list is long.

But I guess it's what the devs like.