Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Zennith wrote:
Ethario wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:lvl cap is 125 on MP where on SP its 120, Xis runewords need 121 on realm , while in SP 120 is fine since its cap there. the rest has already been mentioned above.

Pretty sure they said with median xl 2017 core the seasonal stuff is making it into singleplayer (up until now anyway)

I'm pretty sure I saw the same thing, that SP and MP are going to be equal in every way, that one isn't going to have more content than the other after M2K17. I remember seeing M2K17 (before it was called what it is) is suppose to be a huge piece of excitement for SP players more than MP players.

Edit: 100th post! A new PB! :mrgreen:

Well this patch is coming for both sp & mp and some of the realm exclusive stuff from before will make its way into sp this time but next patchs will still be mp heavy and sp players might have to wait a few patchs before they get a new update, that is why i said in my post on first page that sp players receive less attention as compared to mp
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hm, I thought SP getting some love was more than half the reason for the patch.

Aside from realm events of course.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Zennith wrote:Hm, I thought SP getting some love was more than half the reason for the patch.

Aside from realm events of course.

Well yeah sp is getting some major love this patch but the love will come and go for sp as compared to always staying for mp :P
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well! At least they get something. I'm not complaining, I don't do SP... Well... I might every now and then since it's getting up to speed, otherwise 1 player MP 4 lyfe.