Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
tonghien2013vn wrote:Image

Try to reinstall just the launcher if u r using it. After that u can try a restart of ur computer and see.
If none of these work then check if any windows updates needs to be get done, if so then do it and restart pc.

If still not solved then a game install might be needed
New Bestiary(M17 1.1.3)| Useful BBcodes| Discord Chat | Community Project: Median Wiki
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Necroglycerin
Azure Drake
175 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I reinstalled everything, downloaded everything new and as soon as I want to start it with D2SE just nothing happens. Why does it always have to be so frustrating to get this mod to run...
RequiemLux
Onyx Knight
605 | 82
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Necroglycerin wrote:I reinstalled everything, downloaded everything new and as soon as I want to start it with D2SE just nothing happens. Why does it always have to be so frustrating to get this mod to run...

It's not frustrating to run the mod, it requires literally 10 seconds: unzip the archive in D2 installation folder and it's done. Ready to go.
What's frustrating it's running it in conjunction with outdated third party softwares not even developed by MXL devs.
Make sure to read everything in the OP, there's also a section for D2SE
Necroglycerin
Azure Drake
175 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RequiemLux wrote:
Necroglycerin wrote:I reinstalled everything, downloaded everything new and as soon as I want to start it with D2SE just nothing happens. Why does it always have to be so frustrating to get this mod to run...

It's not frustrating to run the mod, it requires literally 10 seconds: unzip the archive in D2 installation folder and it's done. Ready to go.
What's frustrating it's running it in conjunction with outdated third party softwares not even developed by MXL devs.
Make sure to read everything in the OP, there's also a section for D2SE

Probably the better wording, thats true, I just did it out of habit. I followed the instructions, I think I will just try again or try to run it without D2SE.