Catalyst of Disenchantment - disappeared, now wont drop

Discuss Median XL!
baseone
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi guys,

I've recently had the Catalyst of Disenchantment drop, I continued to play for 30mins or so and logged off. Upon logging back on the Catalyst has vanished and since this i've been unable to get it to drop across any new characters.

I'm running the latest version of the mod and i've also tried reinstalling the mod. I've talked to all the npcs in Act 1 and 2 to no avail.

Any ideas?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I too am wondering which NPC will give it to you should you drop your current copy for any reason after killing Nightmare Summoner.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
go kill Andariel (in noraml), she drops it
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I'm dumb I was talking about the wrong one. I wanted to know more about the Catalyst of Learning.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
HurtSmash404 wrote:I'm dumb I was talking about the wrong one. I wanted to know more about the Catalyst of Learning.

THE SUMMONER:
Now drops a Catalyst of Learning for every player in the game in Nightmare difficulty
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
FuriousBEAR wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:I'm dumb I was talking about the wrong one. I wanted to know more about the Catalyst of Learning.

THE SUMMONER:
Now drops a Catalyst of Learning for every player in the game in Nightmare difficulty

I know but if I lose that, what do I do to get another(unless he drops it every time you don't have one already)?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:
FuriousBEAR wrote:

THE SUMMONER:

I know but if I lose that, what do I do to get another(unless he drops it every time you don't have one already)?

How bout u kill him and find out?