Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
people say that, but whenever i look at videos, i have yet to see a full crafted gears character take down all hard ubers. they always wear a couple of specific SU's (especially weapons, body armors and magic resist pieces). not saying its impossible, im saying its more efficient to have sacred uniques laying around.

and even if it were true, minidrekk is a brand new player. no way in hell is he going to be able to clear everything with crafts.

but to answer your comment somnus, yeah i do agree too that having a good non-gear reliant boss killer like an uhc paly/sin/barb helps to progress by gathering all the easy/tricky charms, but he is going to need an efficient area farmer, and these 3 dont qualify.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Wulf wrote:people say that, but whenever i look at videos, i have yet to see a full crafted gears character take down all hard ubers. they always wear a couple of specific SU's (especially weapons, body armors and magic resist pieces). not saying its impossible, im saying its more efficient to have sacred uniques laying around.

and even if it were true, minidrekk is a brand new player. no way in hell is he going to be able to clear everything with crafts.

but to answer your comment somnus, yeah i do agree too that having a good non-gear reliant boss killer like an uhc paly/sin/barb helps to progress by gathering all the easy/tricky charms, but he is going to need an efficient area farmer, and these 3 dont qualify.

I did the ubers on assa without sacred uniques. All runewords and craft, same for my paladin, crafted and T6 items. Yes, ofc you su's helps for ubers, but people often think that they need full set of SSSSSSU's before doing ubers and thats so wrong ><
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
@wulf: SUs do drop, at least easier ones to find do. You don't even really need to have a lot of magic find. You also do not need to load up on SUs to have a successful character. Not everyone needs to destroy every enemy and get every charm to fully enjoy this game. Also in the Tantrumdin guide that you seem to be following suchbalance kinda proves that you don't need to be decked out in Sus to complete most of the game. Exactly the same reason why Marco catered realm towards crafts and runewords as well and lowered the drops a lot.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Somnus wrote:
Wulf wrote:people say that, but whenever i look at videos, i have yet to see a full crafted gears character take down all hard ubers. they always wear a couple of specific SU's (especially weapons, body armors and magic resist pieces). not saying its impossible, im saying its more efficient to have sacred uniques laying around.

I did the ubers on assa without sacred uniques. All runewords and craft, same for my paladin, crafted and T6 items. Yes, ofc you su's helps for ubers, but people often think that they need full set of SSSSSSU's before doing ubers and thats so wrong ><

when you first started, could you do those ubers with only crafts?

you guys are tyring to make him jump steps. baby steps first.