Catapult uber when?
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Dreamweaver vs No weapon
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Ok, maybe i've missed something. Dreamweaver works while no dual weilding and paired with shield 8-)
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Impulse_ wrote:Ok, maybe i've missed something. Dreamweaver works while no dual weilding and paired with shield 8-)

Basically a majority of orange text doesn't work with dual wielding. I wouldn't trust orange text with dual wielding at all..

From Patch 1.1:
Thunder King of Sescheron: Stormblast modifier is now single wield only
The Grandfather: Deadly Strike reduced to 400%, down from 500%. Modifier is now single wield only
The Colonel: Enhanced Weapon Damage bonus is now single wield only
Wizardspike: elemental pierce bonus is now single wield only
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
The ledges or curbs/sidewalks that block walking in Fauzt add absolutely nothing to the experience or challenge of the Rift and should be removed completely in my opinion.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A few points of feedback after playing the new clawsin:

Anathema: This skill is basically useless in it's current form.
    -It has almost no range, meaning that the main sources of elemental damage (Labs & Teganze orbs) don't get reduced unless you're right on top of the monster which is basically never.
    - It provides baby amounts of IED which is useless even if you try to stack it. Currently only ways of getting IED is through hard pts in anathema, weapon MOs and certain charms. The reason I'm not including Trinity shrine crafts is because if you're crafting with trinity shrines you simply do not have enough base stats to benefit from IED.
    - It reduces EWD which is what all physical clawsins scale for damage. This is not that big of a penalty however due to the range there is no upside to using this skill.
    - It doesn't affect a bunch of monsters which have absurd elemental damage.
    - There is no way to see what is being affected by the debuff.. (Like what..)
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Am I the only one wondering why TU Field Plate' required level is way higher than every other chest piece in that category ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
With
Adamantine Guard
Adamantine Guard
Kazarghand (Sacred)

Defense: (7459 - 8235) to (8332 - 9222)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 550
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 36 Glacial Nova on Kill
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
+(25 to 38)% to Poison Spell Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(11 to 16) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+1500 Defense
(15 to 20)% to Energy
Socketed (6)
not being very popular at all, it lost even more of it's appeal due to introduction of
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
Having TCD from WA for free doesn't make this Armor unique anymore. Either replace it by an totally new themed item or give it some spice.
But please not over tune it like
Holy Wars
Holy Wars
Eagle Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 35 to 36
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 171
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
7% Chance to cast level 60 Fire Cannonade on Death Blow
+4 to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Cast Speed
+(20 to 30)% to Spell Damage
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(30 to 35) to Emerald Prison
20% to Energy
+(80 to 100) Life after each Kill
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (2)
. This item was simply destroyed by removing it's fire/poison theme.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Johnny Impak wrote:Am I the only one wondering why TU Field Plate' required level is way higher than every other chest piece in that category ?

Yeah, but it has 200 % ED, unlike any other chest piece, which is usually the first thing you mo on your gear. So it's basically just a fully ED-mo-ed item right off the bat, which allows summoners to spend the gold for those mystic orbs on other items. You can best compare it to TU Ancient Armor, where you still can place 5 mystic orbs on it for ED, which will end up with only 1 lvl requirement less than Field Plate.

I would say that's an advantage if you consider which builds this item was made for.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Am I the only one wondering why TU Field Plate' required level is way higher than every other chest piece in that category ?

Yeah, but it has 200 % ED, unlike any other chest piece, which is usually the first thing you mo on your gear. So it's basically just a fully ED-mo-ed item right off the bat, which allows summoners to spend the gold for those mystic orbs on other items. You can best compare it to TU Ancient Armor, where you still can place 5 mystic orbs on it for ED, which will end up with only 1 lvl requirement less than Field Plate.

I would say that's an advantage if you consider which builds this item was made for.

I can see this item used by summoners. Mainly barb and nec. Didn't notice the 200%ed coming stock on it. Not a bad thing, but I rather put minion damage and life before the defense at below lvl 115. Still a good summoner item. The + life and physical resistance make it better than a honorific imo. I just noticed the level requirement and wanted to see if anyone else saw it. But why this specific armor and not any other TU ? That's what I'm wondering.